What's your favourite type of snack to make?

Whenever i find myself hungry, lately, i've found myself cutting a french croissant in half and sprinkling some grated cheddar on top, toasting it, and then finally sprinkling a little pepper on top. it tastes great.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love anything to do with cheese but I tend to avoid it just so I won't over do it. Lately I don't really eat snacks.

0|1
    0|0
    • If you like cheese then try what i said in the question, it's really good. You could even add a little ham and it's perfect. It's nice to have every now and again.

• Show All
    • Preference and stomach sensitivity

• That makes sense, i really shouldn't be eating stuff like that myself since i'm kinda on a diet and trying to lose some weight.

Most Helpful Guy

• A toastie then? I like tuna mayo with red onion, lettuce and tomato and maybe some spring onions chopped up and mixed together then stuck on a roll or a baguette

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Caprese. Or homemade pizza on naan bread, kinda like that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love slicing up a dragon fruit, persimmons, champagne mango, rambutans, and Bing cherries to make myself a fruit salad. I'm not a vegan or a major health junkie, but I love me a colorful fruit salad from time to time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just plain mangos or yoghurt with some berries and granola. 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'll just eat cheese out of the fridge. Like I ain't fancy.

0|1
    0|0
    • @Blonde401 You seriously worry me at times, either you have a video camera of my life or I'm not as strange as I thought, along with other similarities I've regularly woke up in the night feeling peckish and rather than cook a meal just attacked the chunk of cheese! lol

• Show All
    • @Blonde401 Me, you, cheese, toblerone, this is england on the tv, John Cooper Clarke narrating, a chinese on it's way whilst watching Theresa May resigns, I think I've found my ideal evening lol

• @AndrewMG 😍 Sounds perfect!

• Lol I make cake.. 😂 but it takes like 30 mins total to bake/prepare...5 ingredients +vanilla and/or almond slices..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like making popcorn on the stove and sprinkling Parmesan cheese over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately I've been eating different kinds of food so it's hard to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • An extremely fancy one in fact. It's called a "Hotpocket"

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate and banana on toast

0|0
    0|0
  • melted cheese on top of bread ("brie" cheese)

0|0
    0|0
  • cheese chips

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to eat rotten fish

1|0
    0|0
  • Quesadillas

0|0
    0|0
  • AVOCADO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rice crispy

0|0
    0|0
  • I do the same but mostly with chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something light for a snack. Might be an apple, a kiwi or banana and yogurt

0|1
    0|0
  • To make? I like egg in a hole toast

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• That would taste very good, but it's a definite fat overload as the croissants have a ton of butter in them and the melted cheddar cheese releases another ton of greasy fat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes