What's your favourite type of snack to make?

Whenever i find myself hungry, lately, i've found myself cutting a french croissant in half and sprinkling some grated cheddar on top, toasting it, and then finally sprinkling a little pepper on top. it tastes great.

202

Most Helpful Girl

• I love anything to do with cheese but I tend to avoid it just so I won't over do it. Lately I don't really eat snacks.

• If you like cheese then try what i said in the question, it's really good. You could even add a little ham and it's perfect. It's nice to have every now and again.

• Preference and stomach sensitivity

• That makes sense, i really shouldn't be eating stuff like that myself since i'm kinda on a diet and trying to lose some weight.

Most Helpful Guy

• A toastie then? I like tuna mayo with red onion, lettuce and tomato and maybe some spring onions chopped up and mixed together then stuck on a roll or a baguette