What is your favorite snack?

Right now I'm having cucumbers and baby carrots with ranch dressing hehe. I'm also very partial to hot cheetos and strawberry ice cream (Not together... usually πŸ˜‚). So what are your favorite snacks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I will often go to the freezer section of a store to pick out a bag of frozen mixed berries that are meant for smoothies and eat them straight out of the bag

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hot funyuns. And regular funyuns are good too. Is that how it's spelt? You know like the yellow onion ring chips. πŸ˜‚ I like eating those with a mixed Cherry, Coke, and Blue Rasberry Icee.

Oh yeah boi.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 10

• Cucumbers repeat on me, so I can't eat them! But I like cheese... I'll just eat cheese as a snack... like outta the fridge. I also like toast and eggs... or cinnamon rolls are really my thing right now 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • chips, salted cashews, chocolate covered raisins, sliced cucumber with lemon and salt, cookies, cold watermelon sliced

1|0
    0|0
  • Favorite Unhealthy snack would be Hot cheetos & hot popcorn.
    Healthy snack would be celery & carrots with red wine vinegar & Halo top ice cream or grapes

1|0
    0|0
  • Carrots with natural cream cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot cheetos, cheddar sour cream chips, mozzarella sticks, cookies the usual lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrots, pineapple and cookies

1|0
    0|0
  • Pita chips or cheese or fruit are all tasty to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Snicker

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot Cheetos, Pringles, Doritos, and etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sour gummy worms, chips, and strawberries

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes