If you are a coffee drinker... how do you brew your coffee?

If you are a coffee drinker....how do you brew your coffee?

I get mine from a Keurig. With Splenda and evaporated milk. Tell me in the comments what you put in your coffee.
  • Keurig
  • Coffee pot
  • Instant
    Vote C
  • I buy my coffee already brewed
    Vote D

517

Most Helpful Guy

• I use a Chemex pour-over. I drink it black, although sometimes I blend it with coconut oil if I want to stand in solidarity with the developers that I manage.

Most Helpful Girl

• I buy whole bean and grind it myself and then use a coffee pot. I add milk or half and half.

I would love a Keurig but I drink too much coffee. I have about 3-5 cups in the morning so Keurig is not cost effective for me and way too much work, I think, if I filled my own pods.

• I tried filling one of those k cups. But the coffee was cloudy. I just drink 1 to 2 cups in the morning... so the Keurig is better for me.

• Good to know. My sister was just trying to convince to get a Keurig.

What I really want is a nice coffee machine so I can make expresso and cappucinos when I want them but they are too pricey for me. lol!