If you are a coffee drinker... how do you brew your coffee?

If you are a coffee drinker....how do you brew your coffee?

I get mine from a Keurig. With Splenda and evaporated milk. Tell me in the comments what you put in your coffee.
  • Keurig
    Vote A
  • Coffee pot
    Vote B
  • Instant
    Vote C
  • I buy my coffee already brewed
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I use a Chemex pour-over. I drink it black, although sometimes I blend it with coconut oil if I want to stand in solidarity with the developers that I manage.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I buy whole bean and grind it myself and then use a coffee pot. I add milk or half and half.

I would love a Keurig but I drink too much coffee. I have about 3-5 cups in the morning so Keurig is not cost effective for me and way too much work, I think, if I filled my own pods.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried filling one of those k cups. But the coffee was cloudy. I just drink 1 to 2 cups in the morning... so the Keurig is better for me.

• Good to know. My sister was just trying to convince to get a Keurig.

What I really want is a nice coffee machine so I can make expresso and cappucinos when I want them but they are too pricey for me. lol!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I buy vacuum packed ground coffee and put it in a plunger.
    Instant coffee is a crime against humanity.

1|1
    0|0
    • until it's the only game going, ... like in MREs.

• @anoddtod
      Australian ration packs come with tea bags, as well as a ghastly instant coffee.
      I drank tea, although most of the time we were in conditions that prevented any form of flame.

• I like mine from freshly ground imported coffee beans with a little cream some sugar and a quarter ounce of Crystal meth one cup keeps you energetic for 3 days. but who only drinks one cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to brew my coffee in a coffee pot but I stopped doing that when I got the Keurig machine. Whatever method I use, I always brew my coffee the same way - black with nothing in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can drink mine black all I like is Stevia and cream or just Stevia I can drink it in any kind of way I'm not had any regular sugar and over two years. fresh milk can milk no powdered milk

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D but I'm not certain if that's the right answer... we used coffee pads in an espresso machine. Love the coffee :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Or at quick trip gas station.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr. coffee, with a small spoon of brown sugar, .. and my pot is ready.. talk about timing :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Brewed, but we also have an espresso machine that I use occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • French press... Coffee with whipping cream and sugar

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink Maxwell House Masterblend , sweet n low, half n half.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of the above.. I can't stand coffee, I love the way it smells though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee but my mom and brother like to brew their coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Fresh ground komodo dragon coffee with a splenda blend, and 2%

0|0
    0|0
  • Auto drip half and half and sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like coffee

0|1
    0|0
  • i drink the cup not the coffee is that normal?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• When I had a manual coffee machine I would purchase fresh coffee beans in a 1 kg bag and grind them up. I now use coffee capsules in my coffee machine. It's an automated one

1|0
    0|0
  • French Press or Single Cup Pour Through Filter. Keurig coffee tastes awful to me! I worked as a barista for a few years, I know my coffee, Keurig tastes plasticky to me for some reason, that's just my pallet though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Instant coffee or sometimes we use our Tassimo machine if we have the pods for it, if we are out we buy coffee from coffee shops or we buy iced coffee. I have 2 sugars and milk in my coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee pot. I don't know anything about coffee. I just buy the brand that my dad has bought for like 20 years (aka shitty Finnish coffee) and drink it black. 😅

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes