Would you eat this sandwich?

Its a Kentucky fried chicken sandwich

Pork floss, black dourdough (I think but am not sure), chicken, lettuce, tomato, mayo.

Went down to kfc to give this a shot. too many people so I just took this shitty pic and walked. Would you eat this sandwich?

Would you eat this sandwich?
  • Yeah! I like my sandwich with... hair.
    Vote A
  • No, wth is that?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
pork floss... dried shredded pork, cooked until the individual muscle fibres can be pulled apart, then cooked again until dry, has a texture like wool...

look up rousong in Wikipedia
(also, sorry for the double pic post, had an error uploading the first time and didn't realize I had it in there twice)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't think of anything I want less than wool made out of pork xD

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, its a nice addition to a lot of things, you should give it a try... think of it as a meat cotton candy, pop it in, tastes like jerky and melts away!

• Show All
    • those were black because of a die, this sandwich, the black comes from charcoal... which is supposedly good for you...

• Ah kay. I can't see how that would be good for you but I don't really expect anything healthy from kfc haha

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• It looks interesting, might give it a try though, when you travel a lot you realise some of the best food you get to taste doesn't' usually please the eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I guess, given the content, that it will taste okay but the look is "not very sexy" :o
    I don't think we'd associate food with hair on it with being yummie hahaha :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • What is that? I wouldn't even have thought that was a sandwich

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, mainly because because KFC upsets my stomach. If a diner made it, I'd probably try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might eat that sandwich if i was really hungry. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'd have that. I like everything on there lol

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, I like flaunting pork floss in front of white westerners... it just doesn't jive with accepted food rules. But I love the stuff.

• So gross lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try at least

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that just looks wrong...

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I have two please?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it a try. Looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would but thanks for the invite

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try it 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna have to pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • No im trying to eat healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF is pork floss? :o

0|0
    0|0
    • its a dried shredded pork, has a texture not dissimilar from carpet. Its actually tasty...

• Carpet is not tasty. I keep thing if that was a video those finger like structures would be moving.

• the picture is bad... the whitish tendrils on top is supposed to be steam... but pork floss is actually tasty

• why not my friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try and stop me !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucks ya

0|0
    0|0