Would you eat this sandwich?

Its a Kentucky fried chicken sandwich

Pork floss, black dourdough (I think but am not sure), chicken, lettuce, tomato, mayo.

Went down to kfc to give this a shot. too many people so I just took this shitty pic and walked. Would you eat this sandwich?

Would you eat this sandwich?
  • Yeah! I like my sandwich with... hair.
  • No, wth is that?
pork floss... dried shredded pork, cooked until the individual muscle fibres can be pulled apart, then cooked again until dry, has a texture like wool...

look up rousong in Wikipedia
(also, sorry for the double pic post, had an error uploading the first time and didn't realize I had it in there twice)

924

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't think of anything I want less than wool made out of pork xD

• lol, its a nice addition to a lot of things, you should give it a try... think of it as a meat cotton candy, pop it in, tastes like jerky and melts away!

• those were black because of a die, this sandwich, the black comes from charcoal... which is supposedly good for you...

• Ah kay. I can't see how that would be good for you but I don't really expect anything healthy from kfc haha

Most Helpful Girl