Shredded dried squid?

One of my faves, but kinda stinky...

Ergo.. I'm gonna pop this open on the airplane and let everyone benefit!Shredded dried squid?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like them tbh, I'm from Tokyo and I pretty sure there are nothing to do in Hokkaido beside the beautiful view, seafood and skiing.

• I reckon that the Hokkaido label here is supposed to imply the squid came from the seas around the island but I doubt that's true. Probably came from Vietnam... My normal pick is a whole dried squid with togarashi from the nagano prefecture. Sadly, this was all they had.

Most Helpful Girl