What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

I would create a poll, but there is just to many fast food places around to name them all! (My favorite fast food place is Chick-fil-A)

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Wendy's and their 50 cent frosties are my favorite rn!

• Wendy's for life!!! I love their chicken nuggets and 50c frostys are the bomb!

• @Musicgeek21 BLASPHEMY

Well and at least that way you knew right away she was okay with supporting homophobia

• I like it a lot more than burger king's that's for sure!

Most Helpful Guy

• You know... I think Popeyes, because I don't know how to make fried chicken like that.

• I've never had it, but I've had KFC though.

• KFC is unique in itself as it's a soft-breaded fried chicken, but Popeye's is a classic, crunchy southern fried chicken. I really think you should try it because from a culinary standpoint, fried chicken has always vexed me.