What's your food weakness?

I swear every time I begin dieting I always think about the food I can't have lol but if I want good results I know I have to cut back on certain things. My weakness is bread; I love it. French fries, cinnabons, French Toast, and rolls from Texas Roadhouse💕. What's something you would eat all the time if you could never gain?

95

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot Cheetos, king taco carne Asada tacos and sopes w/ chile verde. Hot wings and French fries. In n out animal style. French onion dip with ruffles. Haagen dad coffee ice cream bar w/ milk chocolate almonds. Shrimp sausage pasta from Cheesecake Factory. Guacamole/Salsa and freshly friend tortilla chips. Rice! Spanish rice, friend rice ! Steak medium well (ribeye porterhouse) prime rib, roast beef, garlic cheese mashed potatoes. Au gratin potatoes!!! Just to name a few haha. Banh mi, pho