What's your food weakness?

I swear every time I begin dieting I always think about the food I can't have lol but if I want good results I know I have to cut back on certain things. My weakness is bread; I love it. French fries, cinnabons, French Toast, and rolls from Texas Roadhouse💕. What's something you would eat all the time if you could never gain?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot Cheetos, king taco carne Asada tacos and sopes w/ chile verde. Hot wings and French fries. In n out animal style. French onion dip with ruffles. Haagen dad coffee ice cream bar w/ milk chocolate almonds. Shrimp sausage pasta from Cheesecake Factory. Guacamole/Salsa and freshly friend tortilla chips. Rice! Spanish rice, friend rice ! Steak medium well (ribeye porterhouse) prime rib, roast beef, garlic cheese mashed potatoes. Au gratin potatoes!!! Just to name a few haha. Banh mi, pho

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• best way to lose weight is to get depressed 😂, it isn't the best feeling but it works, I lost 10 pounds in 4 days😋, I feel bad for joking about such a sensible to pic but oh well

1|0
    0|0
    • Well don't intentionally make your self depressed to lose weight sweetie, always find something to be positive about. If you try drinking a gallon of water a day like on a weekend when you don't have plans try that but space it out throughout the day don't try to jug it all down in an hour. But I guarantee if you get enough sleep, go incline walking 30 mins everyday up hill, and stop eating after 9 pm you would see results without starving yourself. Don't stop eating to lose bc it will come back on you when you start eating heavy again.. Take care :)

• oh your too nice😊, thank you I never got too depressed to be honest but just enough and it was 2 weeks ago I'm good now, thanks again😋

• I love French fries, and fried chicken and pasta and pizza and...

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza, Fries. mostly things that have crabs in it. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushi

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Noodles are my biggest weakness. I'll even pass by desserts and candy but not anything with noodles.

1|0
    0|0
  • FRENCH FRIES!!

1|1
    0|0
    • I eat French fries at least 4 times a week. You should try eating ice cream with it when they're hot and crispy. It's awesome lol

• thankssss

• Cheesecake! It's my all time favorite.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's good too. Usually, the only time I eat cheesecake is when I go to the Cheesecake Factory

• Show All
    • You definitely have to make the trip to go trust me lol

• Cheese. I love cheese so much!

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Chocolate for me

1|0
    0|0
    • I love chocolate but I'm allergic to it :/ so I can't eat a lot of it

• Mine is rice!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza and any sugary snack.

1|0
    0|0
  • Garlic bread in particular hahaha, chocolate (white choccy), coco pops? and spaghetti omg spaghetti love spaghetti

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes