Dining out but disappointed?

When was the last time you went out to eat and had bad service or food? Mine was Red Robin last week, expensive and horrible food.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't remember the last time I was disappointed but I did have a truly awful experience before at paparazzi

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Something ab red robin just doesn't do it for me, I've been there twice and both times the servers were weird. The first time our waitress was talking to a group of soldiers the whole time, she didn't even give us forks or straws, we had to get them from another server

0|0
    0|0
    • One and out

• Its weird that's why I don't go there like that, things like that will spoil your feel for a place

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Almost every time I go out to a very famous and expensive place, I end up getting disappointed... I guess it's my fault for getting worked up about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I heard red robin was nasty. Not yuumm. Local bbq place ordered a hamburger it was undercooked, and they never came back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate going to expensive restaurant
    the meals are too tiny for me
    as for bad taste can't remember

0|0
    0|0
  • they do show a good advertisement but I'm never eating nothing there that was really worth a damn

0|0
    0|0
  • often happened with us its very common in our country

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I don't eat out. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Red Robin as well about 3 weeks ago...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Umh about a month ago. I went to cracker barrel and my chicken was grey... I was scared.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes