Dining out but disappointed?

When was the last time you went out to eat and had bad service or food? Mine was Red Robin last week, expensive and horrible food.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't remember the last time I was disappointed but I did have a truly awful experience before at paparazzi

Most Helpful Girl

• Something ab red robin just doesn't do it for me, I've been there twice and both times the servers were weird. The first time our waitress was talking to a group of soldiers the whole time, she didn't even give us forks or straws, we had to get them from another server

• One and out

• Its weird that's why I don't go there like that, things like that will spoil your feel for a place