Eggo waffle bacon sandwich?

Yeah... I did that.

Just got back to the house from a trip, didn't have any groceries really. My mom is visiting after having a stay in LA, she brought a bag of these weird Asian processed meat banh mi that totally don't taste good. So, starving and at 1am... I made a bacon/Eggo waffle/miracle whip sandwich. It was better than the banh mi but not nearly as fantastic as it sounds... or looks... lol.Eggo waffle bacon sandwich?

415

Most Helpful Guy

• Did your mum buy you this? ... lmaooo
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...6-1%2B%2528Large%2529.jpg

Not convinced about miracle whip in your creation, bacon and waffle would have been fine.

• Yeah.. that looks like the stuff... they put this in the spring rolls too... gui con? I don't remember now... but its not noticeable in those... I totally do not like that shit... and it was some sort of weird red stuff in it... she thinks my guy likes them... he doesn't... so now were stuck getting this every time she swings through LA before coming here

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds good to me lol.

• Not that great... I don't recommend it unless your other option is Asian processed meat that is grey in color...

• Miracle Whip? Yuck!!! They still make that stuff?

• Omg u crazy girl! I used to eat miracle whip sandwiches. Bread and miracle whip.

• Yuck!!! Now mayo sandwiches, I can see eating those. :p

• Timmy