Does pineapple belong on a pizza?

I say yes it does.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
the poll is exactly 50/50, wow

1621

Most Helpful Girl

• At gag People are eating ' vaginas and dick every morning But they don't want pineapple on pizza
    I am confused af

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that is an utter abomination. There should be an eleventh commandment stating "Thou shalt not serve pizza with pineapples".

It's like putting sugar into green tea or eating French fries with mustard or drowning your sushi in soy sauce or eat your cereals with orange juice. If you do that, as a foodie, I can't take you serious anymore.
    Any real Italian would have a heart attack if he was served a pizza with pine apples. That's equivalent to pooping on the American flag.

• I eats pizza with pineapples, put sugar in my tea and eats my sushi with a little bit soya sauce. But I don't eat cereal with orange juice or use mustard on French fries. I prefer ketchup on the fries and milk or yogurt on the cereal.

• @curiousnorway A bit of soy sauce is fine, just don't drown it. Sugar in tea is also fine, EXCEPT from green tea. Green tea is traditionally always consumed without sugar or milk or any other additives. If you put sugar into green tea, you destroy its natural flavor. Putting sugar into black tea (Early Grey, English Breakfast etc.) is no problem.
      Noooo pineapples on pizza!! What a crime! :-D

• I only put a little bit of soy sauce on the sushi and I don't drown them. I use only sugar in early grey etc. teas and I've not tasted green tea before. I eats pineapples on pizza. : ) Ha ha!

What Girls Said 15

• Pineapple with jalapeΓ±os! That's my jam

• I never Thought it Should be Here, dear, but Today... Anything Goes, I Suppose. xx

• Yes, it totally does. I love it. Lol

• heck yeah. Why does this debate all of sudden just appear a lot now?

• No, it don't.

• Never tried it but why not

• Nohh! not a good combo for me

• I don't care tbh

• no my friend, it does not

• of course, why is this a debate?

• I think pineapple belongs everywhere. :)

• I don't care if you like it or not. I'm not a fan of it and that's all. Enjoy it if you like it.

• I love pineapple, so yeah, Hawaiian pizza is love.

• I love pineapple so yes

• Can't help it but I love pineapple so yes.. πŸ™‚

What Guys Said 20

• Pineapple belongs on pizza with barbecue sauce, but not pizza sauce.

Papa John's Hawaiian Barbecue pizza is the best pizza ever. BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon, onions and pineapple. God damn you, now you've got me in the mood for one.

• Hawaiian Pizza is the best.

• It do only belong to a pizza to the person who likes it. If the person don't like it, it don't belong on his/her pizza.

• Yes it does! πŸπŸ•

• What variety of pizza? Some pizza, I'd say yes... others I'd say no way. I can enjoy it on PIzza, but I don't love it.

• Coming from hawaii, where practically our entire gdp is pineapple i have to say putting it on pizza and calling it hawaiian is utter horse shit.

• Heeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll NOooooooooooooooooooooooo

• It's sad that this is a debate. This is a worse debate than the pronunciation of Gif. Let people live how they want like get over it

• It does not belong on pizza under any circumstances

• Sure sometimes

• No it does not 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

• Bring me a pineapple pizza and you'll get my answer.

• Does nutella?

• It's nice.

Simples...

• F*** no. Weird

• I hate it in pizza.

• Yes. Pineapple and JalapeΓ±o peppers. ❀

• Never

• Having pineapple on pizza is heresy!

• As an Italian, I find this abhorrent

• Are you a real Italian or are you an Italian American?

I'm a 4th gen Sicilian American, and an all fruit pizza (diced tomato, pineapple, habeneros) is my all time favorite.

I suppose if you really are from the old world, I'll have to take your word though.

• I have living family directly from Italy