Does pineapple belong on a pizza?

I say yes it does.
  • Yes
  • No
the poll is exactly 50/50, wow

1621

Most Helpful Girl

• At gag People are eating ' vaginas and dick every morning But they don't want pineapple on pizza
    I am confused af

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that is an utter abomination. There should be an eleventh commandment stating "Thou shalt not serve pizza with pineapples".

It's like putting sugar into green tea or eating French fries with mustard or drowning your sushi in soy sauce or eat your cereals with orange juice. If you do that, as a foodie, I can't take you serious anymore.
    Any real Italian would have a heart attack if he was served a pizza with pine apples. That's equivalent to pooping on the American flag.

• I eats pizza with pineapples, put sugar in my tea and eats my sushi with a little bit soya sauce. But I don't eat cereal with orange juice or use mustard on French fries. I prefer ketchup on the fries and milk or yogurt on the cereal.

• @curiousnorway A bit of soy sauce is fine, just don't drown it. Sugar in tea is also fine, EXCEPT from green tea. Green tea is traditionally always consumed without sugar or milk or any other additives. If you put sugar into green tea, you destroy its natural flavor. Putting sugar into black tea (Early Grey, English Breakfast etc.) is no problem.
      Noooo pineapples on pizza!! What a crime! :-D

• I only put a little bit of soy sauce on the sushi and I don't drown them. I use only sugar in early grey etc. teas and I've not tasted green tea before. I eats pineapples on pizza. : ) Ha ha!