Do pineapples belong in fried rice?

Ok, I'm tired of the standard pineapple pizza question. We've already decided that is an abomination.

So, are you for pineapples in fried rice? As in pineapple fried rice?
Me, I love a nice pineapple fried rice. But, I always pick out the pineapples and eat them first.

Do pineapples belong in fried rice?
  • Hells yeah!!
  • No, pineapple does not belong in fried rice... that is totally... an abuse of rice and pineapple
I've never been more disappointed in the gag collective than I am right now. I almost wanna cry with all the pineapple fried rice hate going on here.

1219

Most Helpful Guy

• Accidentally clicked no! Its probably is good sweet and savory kinda way! And I imagined the pineapple is browned which brings out the sweetness even more, which is probably why you eat them first!
    I've never had it but I've had Chinese food with pineapple in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• :)) I hate pineapple on pizza too, but it's cool in fried rice. I don't particularly like chewing on the pineapple chunks themselves, but I like the taste that it gives to the rice.