Do you mix fruit with your meat for dinner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicken and blueberry waffles (with blueberry syrup) are delicious together.

One of my favorite recipes is smoked pulled pork (that I make on my smoker - takes 18 hours to smoke, but it's worth the wait) with a guava-rum barbecue sauce. It has tomato paste, spiced rum, guava paste, chipotle peppers, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic and ginger in it, and it's one of the best barbecue sauces I've ever had.

I also like pork or chicken in peach bourbon barbecue sauce. Tomato-based BBQ sauce with peach jam and Jim Beam, Jack Daniels or Maker's Mark in it. It's wonderful.

I often eat Thai Peanut Chicken (which has coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves or lime juice in it) with mango salsa, peach salsa, or blueberry chutney as a side dish.

I love fruit salsas in general, actually. Duck tacos with chipotle-cherry salsa make a great meal.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• yes some of the fruit is good for meat especially pineapple

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually have fruits for desert after eating meat but I've never had them at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah in a super acid blender called stomach

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nah strange

0|0
    0|0
    • Why strange? People have chicken salads that has avocadoes in it!!!

• Show All
    • @GeorgeDubyaKUSH greek cuisine?

• No, just typical Waldorff chicken salad. Chicken, mayo (I use Japanese kewpie mayo), lemon juice/sugar/spices, green apples, grapes (I forgot grapes by the way), walnuts or pecans, red onions, and celery. Put it between some wheat bread and add some lettuce, and it makes a great sandwich.

Recommended myTakes