Would you take an energy drink regardless of the effect?

Studies suggests energy drinks may cause heart problems, but despite the idea 💡 do you still happen to find yourself drinking it anyway?

Should it be completely avoided?Would you take an energy drink regardless of the effect??

1535

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to drink it all the time when I was younger. I eventually stopped because the effects of it wore off over time.

Now that there are studies saying that it's unhealthy, I will definitely stay away from it. I just stick to coffee and green tea.

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to drink it each and everyday whenever i could and after awhile i noticed that it wasn't good for me cause i became way too hyper and everyone would notice it and kinda love it i would laugh even more and i couldn't sleep very well and kept breathing really hard and fast so from now i haven't drank it for about 3/4 months..