Would you take an energy drink regardless of the effect?

Studies suggests energy drinks may cause heart problems, but despite the idea 💡 do you still happen to find yourself drinking it anyway?

Should it be completely avoided?Would you take an energy drink regardless of the effect??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to drink it all the time when I was younger. I eventually stopped because the effects of it wore off over time.

Now that there are studies saying that it's unhealthy, I will definitely stay away from it. I just stick to coffee and green tea.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to drink it each and everyday whenever i could and after awhile i noticed that it wasn't good for me cause i became way too hyper and everyone would notice it and kinda love it i would laugh even more and i couldn't sleep very well and kept breathing really hard and fast so from now i haven't drank it for about 3/4 months..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Yes there are side effects of this and everything have side effects if you abuse them and energy drinks along with coffee can have very dangerous effect on the cell division or the overall DNA replication or in simple language caffeine= Mutations in DNa
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1484231/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be careful with it... it's a big caffeine shot in many cases and drinking several of them can have a surprisingly big effect.
    And masses of caffeine can impact the heart so better not :-(
    I was watching a program on the first aid department of a French Hospital and a younglady came in, totally under influence (aggressive, agitated) after having drunk an energy drink plus alcohol :-(
    So that combination is even worse!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would never take an energy drink because I'd rather eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water to gain maximum benefits, all those e- numbers can't be too healthy in the long run.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like with everything in the world - in moderation.

Everything!

You can die from drinking too much water! It's called water intoxication.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah when I used to drink horse power, I used to feel my heart almost popping out of my chest. I stopped now

1|0
    0|0
  • i had one awhile back just to try it and i would have one again if i reallllly needed to stay up, but most likely never again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally try to live healthy, but I do have the occasional energy drink even though I have some heart problems since birth.

Kiss my ass, life.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 can once in a while is fine unless you're not suppose to have stimulants

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never risk my health and drink energy drinks..

1|0
    0|0
  • i avoid energy drinks and 5 hour energies because of the heart side effects

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink energy drinks regardless of how healthy they would be for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I already have enough energy thanks to a balanced diet. give all carbonated drinks the flick and do your insides a favour. not withstanding the tonic in a gin and tonic obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • I do take them regularly because of the taste... like one every 2 days... is that really that bad? :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Energy drinks mess up your hormones, I was drinking them in past, now I never, it is unhealthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'll have one but not often. Anything can kill you and you will die. One of the certainties in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be addicted to it. Drink one 5 days a week for years, now im off the stuff and i think it was harder to quit than cigarettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Energy drinks don't really give me an effect anymore. I still drink Boost but that's only for the taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had an energy drink. Do they really taste good?

0|0
    0|0
  • o used to abuse drink them but just for a short amount of time and quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work 60 hours a week night shift. Do I need it? Yes but I do cut it with water half and half.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Tasted once just a little when I was 13. Never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I take them before a sprint or a swimming session 💪

0|0
    0|0
  • I will literally die if I drink that much caffeine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but in moderation.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's as simple as it's

1|0
    0|0
  • Sipped on one once and it tasted terrible 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • i never drink evergy drinks

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had one honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never drunk such drinks

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• I feef so strongly against these drinka that if I'm getting to know someone and I discovered that he drinks this kind of shit, I stop talking to them. I want to date someone that ages nicely. Not with this shit on its diet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had an energy drink and I don't think I ever will. I do fine with an espresso, and even too many of those can get me jittery. I can't imagine having such high levels of caffeine. Besides, I don't want to get addicted to them and depend on the mm for energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll drink them once in a while for taste only. I had to avoid them for a few years since I had hypothyroidism and a heart murmur but both conditions are fine now so I can drink them now

0|0
    0|0
  • I completely avoid any beverage with caffeine in it. I haven't ever had an energy drink and I haven't had caffeinated drinks for 20 years. People need to use more common sense when ingesting things in their bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • never had one and not planning to either. I don't like the idea of drinking processed stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • no, i drink coffee... its way safer than energy drinks in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I drunk energy drinks when I wanted to stay awake before an exam :/

0|0
    0|0
  • They are NASTY! I tried them twice and got extremely jittery after 2 sips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink them quite often lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink those.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. I dont find it appealing. JUST EW.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink energy drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they taste and smell so good

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't even handle coffee

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes