How much alcohol can you handle?

I just drank some vodka.. Not much I'll admit.. And I'm really not a drinker at all. This is the most alcohol I've ever had before though. I'm obviously completely sober as you can probably already tell. It was an interesting experience, though, to say the least. I basically just spontaneously decided to fix myself a little somethin' somethin'. Tasted nasty but I drank most of it. I probably had around a half a cup of the vodka. Again, not much at all, but it's still enough to feel it. I kinda wish I got somewhat drunk.. Guess that means I'm tolerant somewhat? Since there's some people who literally can't even have the smallest amount of alcohol. I went for vodka since it's just what was available. I'm more of a red wine kinda girl- not that I've had much.. But it certainly tastes much better to me. Oddly enough my mind feels pretty damn clear.. Maybe I'm one of those people who get smarter after drinking 😏👌🏼 Lol I doubt it but ey whatevs. So I'm curious as to how much alcohol the typical person can handle. Also, if you don't drink at all then this question is obviously not for you so don't answer because I don't care quite frankly 👌🏼
Lmao I just reread the description for this and like that last sentence I got so sassy 😂 Also thanks for all the opinions thus far fam!

919

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls i have known got pretty drunk after 2-3 glasses of hard liquor their first time.
    Most guys after 3-4.
    The first time i drank hard liquor it was vodka as well and i had 5 glasses and i got pretty hammered. But i had already been drinking beer for a while by then, so that may have upped my tolerance a little.

Either way, getting drunk depends on your tolerance, as well as bodymass. Bigger people usually have a higher tolerance than small people, which makes sense because they need more alcohol to reach all parts of their body.
    Also guys in general are a little bit more tolerant than girls (but that may be due to the body mass thing)

Anyway you should try 2 glasses. That may be fun. Altough i have known a guy who was wasted to shits after 1 single glass, so its good you took ot slow. But since you're completely ok, you could handle 1 or 2 for sure.

• That kinda sucks.. Since I really hated the taste 😂😂 so to get drunk, in theory, I'd have to drink more 💀

• Yeah, im lucky in that regard. But then i again i didn't do it for long enough to get any serious side effects..

• Gotcha gotcha

Most Helpful Girl

• The way you're rambling sounds like you are obviously somewhat affected by the alcohol...

I can handle a fair bit, probs 4-5 drinks before I start feeling the effects. Vodka makes me vomit, and red wine gives me a hangover. Moscato is the bomb.

• Nah it's just how I talk in person 😂 Don't believe me you can check out any of my questions Lmaoo.