How many foodies on here?

I LOVE trying new foods. I went to a place called "Tandoori Fire" yesterday. Oh my God, there were about 14 different types of curry there. My stomach is only so big! I tried three different ones on one serving. (pictures). Then I went back for 3 more types on the next serving. I went for the ones I'd never heard of. I've seen plenty of butter chicken and korma but I saw stuff there I never seen or heard of. I'm sure India Pakistan etc know it very well. I should have taken pictures of the buffet with the names on it. I've tried every Asian food I've seen. Indian, West Indian, Russian, whatever. How about you? How many foodies on here?How many foodies on here?

101

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't belive you ate all of that!
    I think I recognise tofu in your curry.
    I understand you. I love trying new foods. And if I only see a new restaurant with cuisine that I haven't try I have to go there.
    My problem is that I'm allergic to seafood :(

Do you like cooking aswell?

• Some cooking, yes. I'm not big on it though. I can follow a recipe, but I have little imagination to just "whip something up"

• I'm a fairly almost skinny guy, but I can put a fair bit away. Some say I have hollow legs.

Most Helpful Guy