How many foodies on here?

I LOVE trying new foods. I went to a place called "Tandoori Fire" yesterday. Oh my God, there were about 14 different types of curry there. My stomach is only so big! I tried three different ones on one serving. (pictures). Then I went back for 3 more types on the next serving. I went for the ones I'd never heard of. I've seen plenty of butter chicken and korma but I saw stuff there I never seen or heard of. I'm sure India Pakistan etc know it very well. I should have taken pictures of the buffet with the names on it. I've tried every Asian food I've seen. Indian, West Indian, Russian, whatever. How about you? How many foodies on here?How many foodies on here?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't belive you ate all of that!
    I think I recognise tofu in your curry.
    I understand you. I love trying new foods. And if I only see a new restaurant with cuisine that I haven't try I have to go there.
    My problem is that I'm allergic to seafood :(

Do you like cooking aswell?

0|1
    0|0
    • Some cooking, yes. I'm not big on it though. I can follow a recipe, but I have little imagination to just "whip something up"

• I'm a fairly almost skinny guy, but I can put a fair bit away. Some say I have hollow legs.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I don't class myself as a foodie because I don't like the "posh" stuff. Seafood and tiny food.

I'm open to trying things but I like it as meals. I'm very fond of Indian, Italian and English. I have a great local restaurant that is amazing (went there tonight).

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not very posh either, haha. I love to try new foods. I don't know what "posh stuff" is, but I'll try almost anything. I love your profile pic by the way. What big teeth you have haha.

• All the better to chomp curry with

• That looks good... how did you manage to eat all that though? Damn lol.

I love trying new foods. Sadly I live in a rural area and we dont even have McDonald's lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm visiting Toronto, Ontario (Canada). I live in Northern Alberta and the small city there doesn't give me much variety!
      Those who plates of food made me stuffed! But it tastes so good. My mouth wanted thirds! But my stomach said "no! That it!" I didn't have any dessert. It was available but I was too full. Indian desserts too.

• Show All
    • I've heard that about other Asian desserts, that they're not very sweet. The only really new things I get to try unless I travel is exotic fruits at a small grocery store about an hr away lol.

• Where are you?

• The dark green in the last pic looks like saag, which is my favorite dish from that region when done right. It has an almost-sweet taste, if that makes any sense. It's really good with chicken or chickpeas. The rest I've seen at the store I go to, but I don't remember their names

0|1
    0|0
  • Olderguy you are really jonesing for curries! I hear ya! Yes, you could call me a foodie.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I got a weakness for it. Indian food and Vietnamese food are my favourites!

• I love food and hope to travel the world tasting it one day

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you like the Russian food?

0|2
    0|0
  • ❤ curry!

0|1
    0|0
  • i LOVE food omg...

1|0
    0|0
  • I just like food. American food is best to me

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes