Do you get really bad food Cravings, when you watch someone eating something in a movie or in a tv show/series ?

I swear to god, i get soo fucking bad food cravings, when i see someone eating something in a movie or in a tv series show. its soo bad, that i could eat more than 9 grilled cheese burgers right at that moment. lol
Do you get really bad food Cravings,when you watch someone eating something in a movie or in a tv show/series  ?

• Do you get really bad food Cravings,when you watch someone eating something in a movie or in a tv show/series  ?Oh i feel the same thing.
  • Do you get really bad food Cravings,when you watch someone eating something in a movie or in a tv show/series  ?Nope.
  • Do you get really bad food Cravings,when you watch someone eating something in a movie or in a tv show/series  ?This is a curse, to feel those cravings soo badly
    Vote C
  • Do you get really bad food Cravings,when you watch someone eating something in a movie or in a tv show/series  ?Im a hoe for fried chicken
    Vote D
  • Do you get really bad food Cravings,when you watch someone eating something in a movie or in a tv show/series  ?Food is my LOVE <3
    Vote E
  • Do you get really bad food Cravings,when you watch someone eating something in a movie or in a tv show/series  ?i wasn't having a food craving, but now i am, after seeing your stupid gifs, Curse you Decentguy, May you burn in hell.
    Vote F

42

Most Helpful Girl

• those GIFs just made my food craving even worse. god damn you. but yes, i do. those big tasty meals they eat in cartoons or in comedy shows kill me, especially when i'm hungry. damn, i'd kill for some chicken nuggets, fries and a big bottle of nestea right now. what have you done to me.

Most Helpful Guy