What's your comfort food?

Mom is fixing Rice bowl today

Coconut shrimp fried pork belly and jasmine rice.

Reminds me of when I was a kid...What's your comfort food?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Mac and cheese or grilled cheese... or orange chicken with white rice... or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches... or... yeah I'm just a fat fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fish and chips 🤤

1|0
    0|0
    • Yellow on the outside, white on the inside, just like your fish and chips.

• Show All
    • The marinade is different from American BBQ pork types though. Quite an important distinction.

It's like you said on the other question, few things beat fatty pork with a smoky BBQ flavour and gently charred on the outside.

• Ahh yeah, the one with the crispy skin that isn't crackling.

It's Portuguese indeed and was brought in via Macau (Portuguese colony). It's a staple at weddings or other "celebratory" events.

• I m pure vegetarian

2|0
    0|0
    • Comfort food needn't have meat... its just what you like to eat, simple, reminds you of home, mentally relaxing

• I will be your guest next Sunday in imagination lol and you serve me what u like

• Well unfortunately pretty much everything at my house either has meat or is cooked with something derived from animals... sorry... even the veggies usually get cooked with some sort of fish stock

• Honestly, it's pretzels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably pizza or pasta with hot sausage

1|0
    0|0
  • don't have one.

1|0
    0|0