Which Chinese dish is best?

these are two of my favorite foods
I don't think many people have tried it but judging from appearance if you haven't.
  • Which Chinese dish is best??Baozi (thick steamed bun with fillings)
  • Which Chinese dish is best??Xiao long bao (steamed dumpling and thin outside w/ soup inside)

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I like thin dumplings better myself, but after 5 months in China, I am convinced that hot pot is the best dish.

• Hot pot is really good. Used to have it almost every Sunday when I was a kid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like those. I don't like bread stuff in general. If I had to choose between those two though, I'd go with xiao long bao.

My personal favorites would have to be pork/chicken mushroom lettuce wrap and roasted pigeon with the salt and spices and all. I really like the soups as well - bird's nest soup, spinach soup, hot and sour soup, egg drop soup... You can't go wrong with any. Also really love jellyfish salad and turnip cake.