Are you allergic to anything?

I'm deathly allergic to coconut.

2345

Most Helpful Guy

• i haven't found anything until now that! i am allergic to, probably because i spent my infancy in deserted pineal colony and spent lot of time wandering with mom, on her field job, So pretty adaptive to nature, unless its poison or toxic, i hardly react.

i eat coconuts like cookies, especially the dry one they release that delicious oil on chewing, and chew them with crystal Sugar!

yum!.. yum!..

yes i am allergic to few things,
    - Pansycake melodrama,
    - Religious Bullshit.
    - Fake coffee and cupcakes kind of talk.
    - Small talks.
    - When i haven't said anything and someone starts speaking for me, this one really pisses me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, scented lotion, I can't even use AVEENO, strong perfume, a lot of spices, especially cinnamon and allspice as well as pumpkin spice 😭😭 but it's so delicious! I'm allergic to mushroom in large quantities and I love them too, blueberries, milk and latex too I still use all of these so it doesn't affect me too bad. The worse I get is swollen tingly lips and rashes lol a nurse told me to be careful cos it could get bad lol