Are you allergic to anything?

I'm deathly allergic to coconut.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i haven't found anything until now that! i am allergic to, probably because i spent my infancy in deserted pineal colony and spent lot of time wandering with mom, on her field job, So pretty adaptive to nature, unless its poison or toxic, i hardly react.

i eat coconuts like cookies, especially the dry one they release that delicious oil on chewing, and chew them with crystal Sugar!

yum!.. yum!..

yes i am allergic to few things,
    - Pansycake melodrama,
    - Religious Bullshit.
    - Fake coffee and cupcakes kind of talk.
    - Small talks.
    - When i haven't said anything and someone starts speaking for me, this one really pisses me off.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, scented lotion, I can't even use AVEENO, strong perfume, a lot of spices, especially cinnamon and allspice as well as pumpkin spice 😭😭 but it's so delicious! I'm allergic to mushroom in large quantities and I love them too, blueberries, milk and latex too I still use all of these so it doesn't affect me too bad. The worse I get is swollen tingly lips and rashes lol a nurse told me to be careful cos it could get bad lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• I'm allergic to pollen, including ones inside fruit. Every spring and winter it's torture for me, not being able to breathe due to nasal conjestion, and waking up each morning from dry throat. And fruit pollen isn't that much of an issue but I can usually eat about 10 cherries or an apple with skin before my mouth starts to itch. From a tropical island so our only season was summer and rainy season.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit and vegetables of any kind... jk I just don't like fruits or vegetables but I can pretty much eat any food if I enjoy the taste. Animal fur is something I'm very allergic to luckily I have a non shedding dog so it's manageable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only spring stuff such as grass, trees and dust. No food allergies

0|0
    0|0
  • So far there's nothin I'm allergic to.. :).. Except total bull sh- To be Continued..

0|0
    0|0
  • No thankfully not, that can be a nightmare if you find out to late

0|0
    0|0
  • waps, have to whear epipen, however I fear my biggest allergy more, and that is "stupid" people

0|0
    0|0
  • Sesame seeds, any type of melon, bananas, and coconut they are all minor though

0|0
    0|0
  • I was allergic to cats, but I was near a lot of them and now I don't get a big reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to women and girls I'm serious no joke

0|0
    0|0
  • Bee's and Wasp
    But I still be fucking with theor nest lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • penicillin its nothing big, im not even allergic to poison ivy

0|0
    0|0
  • fish, nuts, grass, pollen, beans, corn, dust and I grew out of hot sauce and pork allergies

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not allergic to anything I know of...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes the general public

1|1
    0|0
  • nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, arrogance

0|1
    0|0
  • used to be allergic to gluten

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • was intolerant to artificial message

0|0
    0|0
  • dust (mite), pollen

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Im highly resistant to almost everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • stupid questions and talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to stupid

0|0
    1|0
  • Assholes

0|1
    0|0
  • Some perfumes. Usually the cheap ones

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Caviar

0|0
    0|0
  • Most makeup, luckily I am male.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep
    failure

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Awww boo. Coconut seems like it could be a sneaky one!

I'm allergic to waaaaaay too many things. The basic list is grasses, weeds, mold, and trees, phenols, glycerin, alcohol, all types of pepper, corn, oats, and dogs XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Im allergic to penicillin it causes me to break out in hives but since I'm older wen tht happened I don't know if my reaction is the same it might be changed and I'm also might be allergic to bees and wasps cuz I was stung so many times wen I was younger, I food to them basically

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to horses... and own a horse xD It's not deathly or anything, I just cough a lot in the stables

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank goodness, but my boyfriend is allergic to shellfish and my mom is to tomatoes, cheese, and chocolate but not severely

0|0
    0|0
  • Penicillin. Lately, I've had allergies to the outdoors in spring, so pollen. Hay makes me sneeze. But really nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have an intolerance to cinnamon and eggs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. The sun. If I stay outside to long I get a terrible rash on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • People

2|2
    0|0
  • fuck boys

2|3
    0|1
  • Pineapples, mosquitoes and men

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic too absolutely nothing.