What is the best pizza place you have ever been to?

What is the best pizza place you have ever been to?I'm looking to travel more but there's a catch, It's gotta have a Great pizza place! Nothing makes you feel like a local faster than some really kick-ass pie. So where do you go for Outstanding Pizza?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not touch it-alien food. Mod pizza, a Texas version without Italien stuff on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I may be biased, but you can get great pizza anywhere in NYC. Personally, I think we have the best pizza in the world.

Grimaldi's Pizza in Brooklyn is consistently been ranked the best pizza on Tripadvisor and has even been named best pizza in the world in a pizza contest several years back. Patsy's Pizza in Manhattan is another famous pizzeria that's known to have good pies.

If you don't want to wait on long lines, there are are ton of dollar slice pizza joints scattered throughout the city.

• Preach !!!

• Im pretty sure Italy makes the best pizza in the world since thats where pizza comes from.

• @metalsucks2 I actually had pizza in Venice when I visited 10 years ago and I thought it was nothing special. Maybe my expectations were too high. I decided to give it another go when I went to Rome and although the pizza was better than the one I had in Venice, it wasn't spectacular. I had a normal slice and the traditional way where I ate it with a knife and fork. The traditional pizza had tuna in it and it was a little too soupy for my tastes. It wasn't bad though.