What do you like to eat for breakfast?

After brushing my teeth, I always have a glass of water and then eggs with toasts and tea.
Updates:
If anyone else wants to ask me about my personal hygiene, please move to private messages. Also, I always put deodorant under my left armpit first and not the right one.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood why some people brush their teeth BEFORE breakfast.

1|1
    1|0
    • My breath stinks in the morning and my mouth feels gross.

• Show All
    • You could always rinse your mouth with mouth wash afterwards and floss out the onions.

• I do it before AND after 😏

Most Helpful Girl

• What I LIKE to eat for breakfast and what I DO eat for breakfast are two different things. Lol. What I LIKE is a bunch of eggs, bacon, steak or sausages, hashbrowns, or eggs benedict - stuff like that.

What I DO eat is typically boiled or scrambled eggs, spinach, fruit, coffee and water.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Coffee... Scrambled eggs, sausages, toast. But that's not every morning. Coffee is something that is a given.

1|0
    0|0
    • I brush my teeth as soon as I get up. Well, right after I pee. Then after breakfast I usually brush my teeth again.

• That's good, at least you aren't swallowing the morning germs along with your food.

• Exactly! If I eat first, my mouth feels horrible while I eat.

• I like Wheat toast with butter & peanut butter on it
    and a cup of coffee. I always brush my teeth before
    breakfast too cause if not i have a after taste in my
    mouth and breath.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, unfortunately I have protein with oats and milk every morning.
    But at brunch I'll have something I actually like.
    Usually multigrain baguette with lettuce, tomato and smoked salmon or whatever else that catches my eye at the bakery.

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee every morning and eggs either on a sandwich or scrambled with sausage

2|0
    0|0
  • I have toast bread with butter, or bread and jam or peanut butter or Nutella, or pancakes with syrup and butter. And I always have tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • MUFFINS 😈

1|1
    0|0
  • Golden syrup porridge with blueberries, and maybe banana. Definitely a coffee to follow

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually one of those healthy cereal brands most people think are gross or I make scrambled eggs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat "dahibara"- Indian food... or dosa or puri

1|0
    0|1
  • nice noodles and pulses

1|0
    0|0
  • Egyptian breakfast + tea with milk

1|0
    0|0
  • Boiled eggs, tomato, cheese, milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont, im a skeleton.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs Bacon, and Sausage, toast. potatoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • My aunties pussy :;)

0|0
    0|0
  • A cup of tea, cereal, pancake and syrup

0|0
    0|0
  • deviled eggs and turkey bacon.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I have a different breakfast every week. Last week I had a banana with natural yoghurt, this week I'm having brown bread toast and next week I'll be having two wheat biscuits with honey on top all with tea of course 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I would love to eat fattening things like fried eggs, peanut butter/jam etc. 😂 but my favourite breakfast is oats with milk and apples. It's very fulfilling and healthy.

I also sometimes have boiled eggs or cereal for breakfast if I want to mix things up or don't feel like having oats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Croissant + cornflakes with hot chocolate and apple juice (if I'm really angry I eat some toast but only with french bread -coz I'm french - and homemade jam.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I had cereals today.
    It depends on my mood.
    But on a perfect day, it would be something similar to turkey bacon, eggs, and toast plus cold water.
    and some berries.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know im probably going to get criticized for this >> but I don't eat breakfast. I grew up this way. And I've tried to incorporate it many times on and off over the years , but it makes me nauseous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't have breakfast, but when I do, it's something simple like a granola bar.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm Filipino. I love my fried rice and my chorizo and eggs. Black coffee or latte. then water to drain them all down to my thighs. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fresh fruit juice, cereal, hot buttered toast with honey and several cups of hot sweet tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs on weekends. And my new skyr recipe on weekdays.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat different things sometimes toast, noodles, bread and egg, rice, yam and stew etc so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • You brush your teeth before breakfast?

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Doesn't bother me.

• Anyways to answer your question.
      My favourite breakfast food is french toast with butter and maple syrup with some bacon on the side. I hardly ever have that so I normally eat either oatmeal, a banana or a bowl of fresh strawberries.

• You eat eggs everyday?

I like to eat croissants

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you brush your teeth before breakfast?

0|1
    0|0
    • Because I don't want to taste my own bad breath along with the food I eat.

• Show All
    • Nah, I'm not gonna calm down.

• Pancakes!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Energy drinks 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee with an English breakfast or a croissant

1|0
    0|0
  • grilled salmon on rice

1|0
    0|0
  • Toast bacon eggs

1|0
    0|0
  • the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey, Turkish Menemen, olive, cheese, Kaçak Tea

1|0
    0|0
  • A mars bar. I suck at eating healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • oatmeal with butter and cinnamonsugar, or vegan tortilla's, sometimes plantain, avocado and fruitsalad and as drink just fresh water or green tea.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes