What is with people dressing like crap at nice restaurants?

Wife beaters, backwards baseball caps, other cheap clothes that I may not even sleep in.. And this is a nice place that dinner for four will cost you over a hundred dollars.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they can't afford fancy clothes and it's a REALLY special occasion and they chose to go there. You don't know there story or reasoning you just have to mind ur own business because they only person you can control is yourself and you can either choose to waste energy on something you can't control that isn't important or you can't choose to focus on why you went to the restaurant in the first place wether it's your family, a date or just for food

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one thing for the waiters/waitress do wear fancy clothings at a rich and luxurious place, but there's no rule for customer clothing, they're here for food, and food they will pay for.

Restaurant won't make money if they nit-pick on every single customer. It's not welcoming to be forced into wearing a style of clothing only to eat.

Point being :Let them wear whatever they want.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• It's literally cloth designed to keep people warm. Chill.

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate it too. It looks so trashy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Follow me back please? I'm romanemperor

• @unicorn_therapist

• What's your issue with that? They should feel free to wear whatever the fuck they feel like wearing.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Just let people wear whatever they want and mind your own business. I think you won't like if someone is talking about you the same way.

0|0
    1|1
  • Go there and eat and shut up. Your food won't taste any worse if I show up with a backwards hat

0|0
    0|1
  • I've never really noticed that but I don't really go to that many nice restaurants , although the ones I do , might see some people like this but not that many

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes