What's your favorite flavor Halo Top ice cream?

Mine would definitely be chocolate.What's your favorite flavor Halo Top ice cream?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Killtacular Crunch, Blue Pulsing Plasma Berry and Chiefs Gushing Grunt Guts. Seriously i don't care for your viral marketing, iv never even heard of "Halo Top" only Halo 2,3 and Reach.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yet you cared enough to comment πŸ˜‚. Also not marketing anything tf. You must live in space πŸš€.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I once had a strawberry one which I liked but the calories were too low for me to gain weight as it was also fairly filling.

1|0
    0|0
    • ice cream isn't really something I have anyway though.

• Halo Top isn't meant for bulking or gaining weight πŸ˜‚. That's why it's a low-calorie, low-sugar, high-protein ice cream.

• yeah I know but I thought since it was light I could just add it in as an easy 280 calories also as a kind of treat that isn't bad, but I was wrong.

• We don't have Halo Top here, but Vanilla is always my pick.

1|0
    0|0
  • i haven't yet found it by me. however strawberry, then vanilla, followed by chochlet. in that order

1|0
    0|0
  • I havn't tasted it, but chocolate would be interesting !!

1|0
    0|0
  • vanilla and chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • Vanila with honeyπŸ˜πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice , You can never go wrong with the basic Vanilla so that would be my second favorite as well just without the honey never tried that.

• You better to try with honey. Its delicious.

• I won't try it with honey tho. I just don't see me personally liking those two combined.

• Chocolate by a mile mhmm

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • never heard of it..

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • vanilla

0|0
    0|0
  • Mint and chocolate. Oreo ice cream is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • never tired it

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't have that here

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiger tail orange and licorice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1