Do you throw spagetti against the wall to see if it sticks?

Do you throw spagetti against the wall to see if it sticks?When cooking spagetti how do you tell if its done?

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1: Put on gloves used for forming glass, (you don't want to burn yourself)
    Step 2: Carefully nit spagettiz into a sun hat using your nitting skills you aquired last week.
    Step 3: Place hat on head carefully as to not ruin it's mint condition for resale/re-eat value later.
    If the spagetti doesn't cause you to sweat drastically or give 3rd degree burns then it isn't ready.
    ALSO note if the spagetti falls apart that it's probably ready but it won't stay on enough to burn you.

ALSO are you aware that the picture in your post shows a lady who is clearly having such a hard time with making this spagetti hat that she ripped off all of her clothes in frustration, ate the spagetti and is tryig trying to fix her spagetti holder (some call it a bowl) which was clearly pierced by undone spagetti. Crazy picture there.

• I dont think she cares.

• i can't stand spagetti

• Judging from this picture though it must be really adventurous and maybe I'm missing out on something.

Most Helpful Girl