Do you throw spagetti against the wall to see if it sticks?

Do you throw spagetti against the wall to see if it sticks?When cooking spagetti how do you tell if its done?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1: Put on gloves used for forming glass, (you don't want to burn yourself)
    Step 2: Carefully nit spagettiz into a sun hat using your nitting skills you aquired last week.
    Step 3: Place hat on head carefully as to not ruin it's mint condition for resale/re-eat value later.
    If the spagetti doesn't cause you to sweat drastically or give 3rd degree burns then it isn't ready.
    ALSO note if the spagetti falls apart that it's probably ready but it won't stay on enough to burn you.

ALSO are you aware that the picture in your post shows a lady who is clearly having such a hard time with making this spagetti hat that she ripped off all of her clothes in frustration, ate the spagetti and is tryig trying to fix her spagetti holder (some call it a bowl) which was clearly pierced by undone spagetti. Crazy picture there.

0|1
    0|0
    • I dont think she cares.

• Show All
    • i can't stand spagetti

• Judging from this picture though it must be really adventurous and maybe I'm missing out on something.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• If you cut through a strand of cooked pasta, it is done when there is a faint white speck in the center of the strand. That is referred to as "al dente."

If this girl was standing in my kitchen dressed like this, I'm sure the doneness of the pasta would not be occupying my thoughts!

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you know why it's called al dente? I can actually maybe teach you something new!
      It is called al dente, because in my Native language, Italian, al dente means, to the teeth, which means that it is cooked with a little bite to it.

• Show All
    • Italian is the best. When I get pissed off, I swear in Italian. First of all, people don't understand, and second of all, it has much more expression and it rolls of my tongue better. I have an accent so everything I say sounds Italian.

• @Superchick1234 :) :) :)

• The real question is... Are your palms sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy? Is there vomit on the sweater already?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't throw it against the wall, if you do it means more cleaning which I hate. I boil it a little under recommended time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never done that, now that u have mentioned i might give it a try !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I always just taste it but you can tell by the flexibility of it

0|0
    0|0
  • i just eat one and see if it's soft enough

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a piece out to eat and test.

0|0
    0|0
  • By overcooking it, duh. :-p

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta taste it so ya dont waste it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • taste and see if it sticks

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. I have yes

0|0
    0|0
  • And hold whipped egg whites upside down above my head
    I don't believe in thermometers so I estimate by teabagging whatever it is I'm testing.
    "Is that water approaching the boil, ready for the lobster?" I teabag the pan of water
    I want to reduce stock for my gravey but it must be gradual, it mustn't boil. I'll teabag the reduction for the duration of it's reduction and the perfect consistency has been achieved when the reduction coats your balls and doesn't drip. The marvels of teabagging!
    I feel like you're being robbed of such a useful tool being female, with a lack of bollocks, and are unable to teabag when uncertain. Men have definitely been dealt the better hand I feel

0|0
    0|0
  • No i will throw spaghetti on this girl's ass The girl in the pic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, I cut the pasta, then look for the tiny ring if it's there it's done; if it's not there at all its close to mush! Reading the package for the time and manufacturers cooking instructions normally works too. Figure it this way, the maker usually invests a lot of time figuring out the average cooking time for their pasta so it is consistent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minchia! I remember doing that when I was young. I'm Italian, so trust me, I know spaghetti and tutt'e le pasta!

0|0
    0|0
  • one that's an awful picture. two, no i don't. and I've never cooked it before so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I did that to the spaghetti here, my friend would explode

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend does the cooking moslty, but we do have food fights sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it out and bite it and if it has a a white dot in its not

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I just eat a bit.