Working like a dog?

anyone else thinks it's going to be a long day for me? well here it comes another birth day AKA grandpaws birthday. my aunt wants me to cook dinner and make the cake im to make it look like the American flag. to commemorate fighting for his country in did in Vietnam warworking like a dog ?
Working like a dog?ok easy right but then they had to pick the most pain in the ass food for me to make no it couldn't be fried chicken or something they expect me to make Egg rolls, lo main,

and sweet and sower chickenWorking like a dog?

Working like a dog?
Working like a dog?

Working like a dog?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• It is quite a lot of work to bear alone. although it is a shame no one will help you, they asked you for a reason and believe you can do it! I know I can't even make a pancake without messing it up sometimes so you must be pretty good or else they wouldn't have asked! It's a complement in a way if you think about it. Try and listen to music while you cook to get your mind off it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it certainly sounds like you will be busy!
    However, i am sure everyone there will appreciate the hard work you put into your meals and dessert. If you need some extra help, try inviting a friend or a sibling, or family member you bond will well to help you out, and give you some company while you're making everything.
    I do a lot of baking, and I usually get my sister to help decorate or just keep me company while I do my thing. It makes the time go by, it makes it more fun and gives me someone to chat with so I don't focus on the hard work and being stuck alone doing everything.
    If you are stuck alone, try turning on some music you like. Music gives you up beat vibes and helps you work more enjoyably no matter what you do.
    . I hope you will have the entire evening free once you get finished everything.
    Good luck! :)

• One I don't have friends 2 I have no siblings and I work best alone people in the kitchen with me freak me out because I feel like I'm being watched and Judged on everything

• If I ask for help from anyone It will be Jon Jon but that will stress me out. Its like a need to impress kinda deal I don't know why but being criticised judged told I'm doing something wrong gives me major anxiety