Rate my friends crazy?

A very good friend of mine I think has recently lost it...

She's a wonderful person, except for when she isn't...

Her dinner plans tonight were a six pack of Klondike bars and tomato soup.

Please rate her level of crazy, For your reference, I have simulated her dinner experience here:
Rate my friends crazy?
Rate my friends crazy?
  • 5... no words to describe the level of crazy in this accident of a human
    Vote A
  • 4... that girl is freaking nuts
    Vote B
  • 3... yeah, crazy but i can roll with klondike bars
    Vote C
  • 2... This sounds like a pretty solid idea, not crazy at all
    Vote D
  • 1... That isn't crazy, that is off the hook genius
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
c'mon people... work with me here, this is so not genius... Klondike bars sure... Klondike bars and tomato soup? that's worse than Hawaiian pizza

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats disgusting, I love those ice cream bars but with tomato soup? Hell no. Your friend is one of those people I remember mixing weird things like guacamole milk shake. cmon.
    And by the way, hawaiian pizza is amazing. It seriously is ahahahahaa

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Who are you kidding? That's totally a balanced meal.

Just look at all the food groups that are **exquisitely** balanced here:
    • The round group and the square group
    • The cold group and the hot group
    • The red group and the blue group
    • The liquid group and the solid group

Most balanced meal ever.

__

Besides, I can't exactly talk shit. I eat the diet of a fitness competitor, because... well, because I **am** a fitness competitor (although I'm gradually starting to transition into pursuits that will be more compatible with being a menopausal woman... ahh gawd I'm terrified of menopause).
    And fitness competitors' diets are batshit insane to... well... anyone except other fitness competitors. And even to some of them.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think this is the shortest response you've ever written. Therefore, it doesn't count.

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks

im completely joking around with this, just giving a little shit to a friend... nbd

• 😳😳
      😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe she's pregnant? Women do have to pig out when pregnant, and I never heard of a pregnant woman not pigging out on ice cream...

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, you are now on track for MHO...

• Show All
    • when you give what an asker believes to be the best answer to a question, the asker can award you Most Helpful Opinion... which honestly doesn't do much but you get a few xper points I think...

• Yeah, total brain fart.

• That combo would mean hours in the smallest room in the house for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea what a Klondike bar is so can't really see the level of crazy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she dip the ice cream into the soup like a donut into coffee?

0|0
    0|0
  • That poor life

0|0
    0|0
  • She's crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • What a boring question

0|0
    0|0
  • love that idea

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• last weekend I attended a local Tomato Festival
    on Saturday, they had tomato ice cream, which people say was pretty good
    so i wouldn't say your friends combo was a bad idea, save for the chocolate shell maybe throwing it off

0|0
    0|0
    • no... see... the way this works is the person that makes the best case maximum crazy gets mho, maybe I should have made that more clear lol

• what is best case maximum crazy?
      melting Klondike bars in the soup so you can make a swirl out of it in place of regular cream?
      maybe if she did that, i'd give her crazy points...

• well, I meant to say best case FOR maximum crazy, but I was busy doing a conference call and wasn't really paying attention so it came out messed up... im going with the idea that she stirred her soup with the Klondike bars before eating them

• This is the dinner of CHAMPIONS. It was oreo klondikes too, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its settled... somewhere between crazy and batshit crazy... with a possibility of pregnancy.

• im just confused why people automatically think the ice cream is being submerged in some way in the soup...

• because eating the ice cream and then drinking some soup is such a hard concept to grasp lol.

• There are so many circumstances to this question it isn't necessarily crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy because that is highly processed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ehhh, that's alright, last night, I had spam with mayo on white bread followed by brewers strawberry ice cream and a matcha green tea...

• Show All
    • I'm joking lol I do love matcha green tea :D :D

• Haha... I like the matcha ice cream

Recommended myTakes