She's a wonderful person, except for when she isn't...
Her dinner plans tonight were a six pack of Klondike bars and tomato soup.
Please rate her level of crazy, For your reference, I have simulated her dinner experience here:
- 5... no words to describe the level of crazy in this accident of a human
- 4... that girl is freaking nuts
- 3... yeah, crazy but i can roll with klondike bars
- 2... This sounds like a pretty solid idea, not crazy at all
- 1... That isn't crazy, that is off the hook genius
Most Helpful Guy
Thats disgusting, I love those ice cream bars but with tomato soup? Hell no. Your friend is one of those people I remember mixing weird things like guacamole milk shake. cmon.
And by the way, hawaiian pizza is amazing. It seriously is ahahahahaa
Most Helpful Girl
Who are you kidding? That's totally a balanced meal.
Just look at all the food groups that are **exquisitely** balanced here:
• The round group and the square group
• The cold group and the hot group
• The red group and the blue group
• The liquid group and the solid group
Most balanced meal ever.
Besides, I can't exactly talk shit. I eat the diet of a fitness competitor, because... well, because I **am** a fitness competitor (although I'm gradually starting to transition into pursuits that will be more compatible with being a menopausal woman... ahh gawd I'm terrified of menopause).
And fitness competitors' diets are batshit insane to... well... anyone except other fitness competitors. And even to some of them.
- Show AllShow Less