Rate my friends crazy?

A very good friend of mine I think has recently lost it...

She's a wonderful person, except for when she isn't...

Her dinner plans tonight were a six pack of Klondike bars and tomato soup.

Please rate her level of crazy, For your reference, I have simulated her dinner experience here:
Rate my friends crazy?
Rate my friends crazy?
  • 5... no words to describe the level of crazy in this accident of a human
  • 4... that girl is freaking nuts
  • 3... yeah, crazy but i can roll with klondike bars
    Vote C
  • 2... This sounds like a pretty solid idea, not crazy at all
    Vote D
  • 1... That isn't crazy, that is off the hook genius
    Vote E
c'mon people... work with me here, this is so not genius... Klondike bars sure... Klondike bars and tomato soup? that's worse than Hawaiian pizza

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats disgusting, I love those ice cream bars but with tomato soup? Hell no. Your friend is one of those people I remember mixing weird things like guacamole milk shake. cmon.
    And by the way, hawaiian pizza is amazing. It seriously is ahahahahaa

Most Helpful Girl

• Who are you kidding? That's totally a balanced meal.

Just look at all the food groups that are **exquisitely** balanced here:
    • The round group and the square group
    • The cold group and the hot group
    • The red group and the blue group
    • The liquid group and the solid group

Most balanced meal ever.

__

Besides, I can't exactly talk shit. I eat the diet of a fitness competitor, because... well, because I **am** a fitness competitor (although I'm gradually starting to transition into pursuits that will be more compatible with being a menopausal woman... ahh gawd I'm terrified of menopause).
    And fitness competitors' diets are batshit insane to... well... anyone except other fitness competitors. And even to some of them.

• I think this is the shortest response you've ever written. Therefore, it doesn't count.

• @redeyemindtricks

im completely joking around with this, just giving a little shit to a friend... nbd

• 😳😳
      😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😂