Who's your favourite Disney Princess for a Birthday Party theme?

Moana seems to be very popular these days but Frozen is still big too. I like this Moana cake on YouTube. Who is your favourite Disney Princess for a birthday party?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Moana. MAKE WAYY MAKE WAYYY MOANA IT'S TIME YOU KNEW THE VILLAGE OF MONTINUI IS YOU NEED! A Hawaiian Moana birthday would be awesome

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• mines all time favourite cinderella but the first disney princess cartoon i ever watched was actually snow white when i was a kid. i remember MY mum borrowed a CD of that cartoon from her friend to let me watch at home in our TV. That CD had two disk part one and two. it was the first cartoon i remember watching. and i also remember i made my mum come out in the middle of her bath when i told her the first part CD finished then when she went back to the toilet with her wet shampooed hair i shouted " OKAY I WILL CALL YOU WHEN THE SECOND CD FINISHES" then she shouted back there's only 2 CDs. go read a book when you are done!! hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna show my age and say Mulan or Jasmine. They were both pretty sassy and they went for it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Can Mulan be a princess please? I really like her as a character... I would rather just have an ice cream cake though...

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is Rapunzel.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont want any of them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes