What are your favorite foods to have?

if someone was to pamper you for an entire weekend with your favorite foods and treats. What would you want for breakfast? what would you like for Lunch? and what would you like for Dinner? plus any and all snacks and deserts. This will start on a Friday night and end after a late Sunday night dinner

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakfast- scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries. Lunch-a burger with fries, dinner-anything Italian. Meat lasagna being my first pick. Dessert-ice cream, either mint chocolate chip or cookies and cream or a canoli.