What are your favorite foods to have?

if someone was to pamper you for an entire weekend with your favorite foods and treats. What would you want for breakfast? what would you like for Lunch? and what would you like for Dinner? plus any and all snacks and deserts. This will start on a Friday night and end after a late Sunday night dinner

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakfast- scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries. Lunch-a burger with fries, dinner-anything Italian. Meat lasagna being my first pick. Dessert-ice cream, either mint chocolate chip or cookies and cream or a canoli.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm obsessed with charcuterie boards lol, I want that. Some nice steaks and bbq corn/potato. I don't really do breakfast so brunch would be fried eggs and bacon with bread and fruit salad. Also, there would need to be lasagna somewhere in there with a huge ass garden salad. My fave snacks is probably popcorn and salty cashews and watermelon.

I'm hungry now.

0|0
    0|0
    • the salty cashews are deffinatly on my menu. as well as the lasagna. But as this is what i would be doing for my date. it would be her choices being honored

• breakfast scrambles eggs with Turkey bacon and apple juice lunch grilled cheese with ketchup and milk maybe apple slices and for dinner steak with potatoes and veggies mmmn with a soft fruity wine that's not dry and a little dessert whip cream in a can for fun times later but pie pie with whip cream and for a snack pineapple love it maybe peanuts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes