Do you eat until you get full, or you eat the portion size?

• Eat until full
  • Portion size but not full

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep eating till you are full and you are going to gain weight. I guarantee it.

I eat on children's plates as it looks like a lot on a small plate. Never go back for seconds and am selective about what I put on my plate. If it has a lot of carbs or calories I will not eat it as I lost 103 pounds ten years ago and have kept most of it off all this time. Overeating

and junk foods made me fat. I learned to eat other foods and the fat went away.

It wasn't easy. It was worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Until I'm full and beyond. Portion control is not something my family has been blessed with. Thank God for my metabolism of a 10 year old boy.