What ice cream flavor is absolutely disgusting?

Tell the truth

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mint and certain strawberry. I don't know how to explain which strawberry I am talking about. The one that's not so creamy and it's closer to the original strawberry flavor. That one is disgusting. Also, durian ice cream. Yuck.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's this place in Los Angeles that sells rose water ice cream. Like not just one rose water flavor, but dozens of ice cream flavors, all with rose water. Although people seem to love the place, I truly believe that the owners actually initially opened the shop as a joke to prove that you can ruin any flavor of ice cream simply by adding rose water.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I hate strawberry and blueberry flavor. I hate the flavors in milk, ice cream, yoghurt, anything dairy I just hate the taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mint chocolate. I kid you not I've had beef tongue ice cream in Japan and it was a lot more appetizing than mint chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • banana or strawberry, they both just have this artificial sickeningly sweet taste

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate any flavors but homemade Vanilla is my least favorite. So boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like the artificial strawberry ones, or mint, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mint. It's like eating cold toothpaste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla

0|0
    0|0
  • Pistachio ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that's too sugary 😷😷

0|0
    0|0
  • None 😂

0|0
    0|1
  • Pistache and coffee.😵

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like ice cream, so there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pistachio 😷

0|0
    0|0
  • strawberry.. it tastes like medicine

2|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla
    I don't like this one

0|0
    0|0