Do you think you could be a vegetarian?

I tend to eat a lot of vegetables and fruit, but I do like an occasional steak or beef taco (or 3). Do you think you could only eat vegetables for the rest of your life and be satisfied? Ty

1928

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I actually feel guilty and disgusted every time I eat meat, I think about how it's an another creature's flesh and it's repulsive

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegetarian maybe, but never vegan. Giving up dairy and eggs is too much for me. But would only turn vegetarian under an extreme need, I like my chicken too. 🙃 They are developing good vegan substitutes for cheese and eggs, but at this point, I haven't found a vegetarian protein I like more than I like chicken. Beans are quite alright, but chicken still beats those. And a diet without any protein is just pointless.