Do you think you could be a vegetarian?

I tend to eat a lot of vegetables and fruit, but I do like an occasional steak or beef taco (or 3). Do you think you could only eat vegetables for the rest of your life and be satisfied? Ty

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I actually feel guilty and disgusted every time I eat meat, I think about how it's an another creature's flesh and it's repulsive

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegetarian maybe, but never vegan. Giving up dairy and eggs is too much for me. But would only turn vegetarian under an extreme need, I like my chicken too. 🙃 They are developing good vegan substitutes for cheese and eggs, but at this point, I haven't found a vegetarian protein I like more than I like chicken. Beans are quite alright, but chicken still beats those. And a diet without any protein is just pointless.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Nope... I highly doubt it. I think human beings were designed to be omnivores... we are meant to eat meat xD (not exclusively but we shouldn't neglect it).

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat 6 times a week vegetables and fruits and lot of dates only on Sunday I eat beef or chicken for sake of my mom's wish and little change Yeah I can adjust rest of my life to be vegetarian

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had it in me. I'm a pescetarian right now. I also eat insects, eggs, honey, dairy, etc.

Maybe in a few years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no i would go back to eating meat within 2 days

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Veges. Cook Matters! And There's N number of Delicious Veg Recipes

0|0
    0|0
  • No I couldn't. I love steak too much! Also sausage, ham, chicken, turkey, venison, beef jerky lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I would love to go vegetarian but it's too expensive in this area

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm vegetarian. A lot of Indians are vegetarian I'd say mostly

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer to eat vegetables and beans, hate all red meat and most fish.

0|0
    0|0
  • never, meat is too damn good to give up. Good for you too, protein replacements suck

0|0
    0|0
  • I was vegan for two years but now I include meat into my diet and I really don't want to go back

0|0
    0|0
  • lol noo.. never... i barely stand a week without meat

0|0
    0|1
  • No I prefer to eat vegetables and meats.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes absolutely!

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I love meat too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegetarian since 1998.

0|1
    0|0
  • no. meat is too fucking tasty

0|0
    0|0
  • no way i love my meat for life

0|0
    0|1
  • that's hard

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no, no , no

0|0
    0|0
  • no way..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I need my my meat

0|0
    0|0
  • BACON!!! enough said

0|0
    0|0
  • no way.

0|0
    0|0
  • not me... im a hunter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope no way I could do it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I do the same like you, i'm not a big meat eater, but i still eat it occasionally, but i'm sure humans can be satisfied if they ate only vegetables, there are a lot of vegetarians and vegans that confirm it, they actually say that they feel way better since they stopped eating meat, I DON'T REALLY AGREE WITH VEGANS THOUGH, that would be too much for me because I LOVE CHEESE AND EGGS...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was brought up from an early age as veggie. It is a lot easier in UK than US. It is not a case of eating just vegetables. That is a myth. There are many tasty meat substitutes available in UK, which might not be in US shops. I think the attitude in US is generally we have always eaten meat, so we cannot be bothered to look at alternatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • For you, i think not. If you find great satisfaction out of eating meat and beef then probably not.

Ask yourself that question: Could YOU live the rest of your life without the "occasional" steak or beef taco (or 3)? If not, then the vego life isn't for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegetarianism isn't just eating vegetables, it's a diet sans meat. You can still have animal byproducts, like milk cheese and eggs. And yes, I do think I can. I actually two years ago but for some reason I lost a crazy amount of weight and had to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't eaten meat since I was 8 so that's 12 years without meat. Not for everyone but I never had problems related to this 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. I love chicken. And sometimes a burger, even if it's turkey instead of red meat. Gotta have it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I actually don't like the taste of meat (chicken, beef, pork etc.) but I do like sea food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was vegetarian for over a year. Mehhh, like meat too much to stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm small by genetics. Meat keeps some weight on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, we can and it will also save the life of animals.

0|1
    0|0
  • no it's a wonderful way for me to get my protein :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think I never could. I eat a lot of meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love my chicken and fish

0|0
    0|0
  • Already am

0|0
    0|0
  • No chicken and turkey and steak Are my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. Never ever. I love my meats.