Dragon fruit fruit?

has anyone tried Dragon fruit out before it look yummy never tried it before might get some today what's it taste like if you have eaten it Dragon fruit fruit?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It has a unique taste, I find it delicious

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like it in a fruit salad or something like that but on its own it tastes like watered down kiwi

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Never try but look cool, my mom is using it to god,
    I guess it like eastern drog's pearl, so it got the name
    img03.tooopen.com/.../tooopen_16250626.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • no I haven't tried yet even not heared about it before is it seasonal fruit or available throughout year like banana and papaya?

1|0
    0|0
    • not to sure one of my friends mentioned the fruit and it looked to colourful and pretty would you try the fruit :)

• Show All
    • lol good :D

• done which time and where

• Personally, I like it - as other people have said, the taste is not hugely distinctive, but it livens up the appearance of a breakfast buffet no end.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted to try it! I used to drink those Dragonfruit Capri Sun mega pouches a bunch, when I was a kid...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's consistency is like a kiwi while the taste is quite bland. But it's a bit creamy If I remember. You get lots in one fruit so I like em

0|0
    0|0
  • This first time i heard about it and never tried it but would be a nice idea to try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's lush, I used to get dragonfruit and lychee smoothies where I used to live, damn I miss them

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. It looks soo damn tasty

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried it yet either

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks very yummy !!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is testy

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf is that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's actually really disappointing :( , they look gorgeous but don't taste of much :/

1|0
    0|0
  • tried it. it taste good but bland. you need to taste it with the tip of your tongue to taste the sweetness.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes dragon fruit is freakin delicious but to be honest it has a bland kinda sugary taste to and also I heard it's really good for you

1|0
    0|0
    • by the way regardless of the bland sugary taste it really isn't so sugary tasting it just taste sweet which I really like

• No, but I hear it doesn't have almost any taste to it...
    So... I don't feel the need to try it.

1|0
    0|0
  • its sweet and tasty. there's also in purple colour, not just white

1|0
    0|0
  • All these people saying it's bland probably have never had a really good one. The worst one I've ever eaten was really bland, absolutely no taste at all. The good ones have a rather light but sweet flavor. It will never be as flavorful as, say, mango, but it can surprisingly get pretty sweet too, at least sweeter than any watermelon can get. You'll likely have more luck with the red-fleshed ones, if you wanna try it. The worst one I've eaten was white, and those just don't seem to be as sweet as the red ones in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... its way more interesting looking than it tastes. Its kind of bland tasting just a touch sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • The texture is like kiwi but with barely any taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried, it tastes like bitter kiwi 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't tried but i wonder how it tastes lile, plus it looks so beautiful

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes