Does this sound like I ate a lot?

This morning I had a liter of coconut water and a medium caramel swirl macchiato from dunkin donuts.

Than for lunch/dinner I had a poke salad with Hawaiian poke, dried herbs/seasoning, spring mix, mixed vegetables, sesame oil, ginger, a couple of dressings, soy sauce, and wasabi and avocado. It was really filling so I am not hungry and I actually feel bloated.

I think overall this was 1400 calories. Is this a lot?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your height, build, exercise level, etc... if you're hauling 80lb concrete bags in 98 degree heat, that's barely a snack. If you are just sitting around watching tv on a couch, that's plenty.

Most Helpful Girl

• The macchiato is loaded with sugar, it's not the calories so much but all the sugar that will be bad for you