If you were to go to McDonald's for dinner, what do you usually get?

Even if you don't go often, when you ever do what do you usually get?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Big Mac is like the only thing I eat at McDonald's. I think it's been like two years when I've last been to McDonald's, so the menus might have changed. I just much rather have a burger at a good restaurant and pay more for it. And the Finnish fast food burger chain Hesburger makes much better burgers than McDonald's, so if I go for fast food I'd rather go there.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If lets say going to an amusement park and it's lunch time McDicks time... which did happen a few times... --> would have no choice to pack it up, goes something like this --> Big Mac Combo, almost always... too delish, 6 nuggets with bbq sauce just for the taste... change the fries to a poutine (Fries, cheese and gravy) then finish off with a mouth cooling delish Mc flurry most likely Oreo... I had to ride the mini rail for a while before going on any rides

If just a regular day... Big Mac combo always hits the right spot...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• A large cheeseburger meal with Fanta for the drink and an Oreo McFlurry 😍

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't really care for McDs anymore but I'd get... Chicken nuggets with sweet n sour, French fries and either caramel sundae or Oreo Mcflurry to dip my fries in. I'm a strange individual... I know.

0|1
    0|0
  • #3 no pickles, wit a coke... or sometimes an iced vanilla latte... I might also get a pair of cookies or an Oreo mcflurry

1|1
    0|0
  • Fries and nuggets. Had my first mcflurry this summer, I suggest the Oreo one. Or a caramel sundae or FRAP.

1|1
    0|0
  • Happy meal with nuggets apples and water. No joke. They're the perfect portion.

1|1
    0|0
  • 9 chicken nuggets, large fries and an ice cooler. Maybe a cookie if I'm really hungry

0|1
    0|0
  • Double cheese burger, spicy chicken snack wrap, and either a toffee latte or caramel frappee.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheeseburgers, chickenwrap, fries, water and Oreo Mcflurry with caramel sauce or caramel sundae.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually get the chicken nuggets and chips. Their strawberry milkshakes are great too.

0|1
    0|0
  • i stopped going years ago but when i did go i would take cheeseburger and medium fries with cola big

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually hate McDonald's. I just can't eat there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big Mac with no cheese

1|1
    0|0
  • Sore stomach afterwards.

0|3
    0|0
  • 20 McNuggets

0|1
    0|0
  • chicken mcnuggets i dont eat anything else there

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat mc

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the grilled chicken avocado sandwich

0|1
    0|0
    • MaCDonald's was one of my first jobs. Everyone said I would get sick of it, but being around that food all day and not being allowed to eat it just made me want it more I used to dream about French fries at night. LOL. Right now because I have braces it's my go-to food because it's soft and I can chew it.

• I don't go to Mc Ds for dinner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nuggets combo

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken sandwich and chips and a cola

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• i haven't been to McDonald's in 12 years. I think the last thing I ordered was a steak egg and cheese bagel.

I am somewhat partial to their fish, though..

1|1
    0|0
  • Diabetes and obese.

0|1
    0|0
  • I forgot the names of them all, haven't been to Mc in a long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • as one of my friends told me.. get what fills you up but feels safe.. like never not terrible.. a mcchicken or Mcdouble.. those sorts of things..

0|1
    0|0
  • pretty sure the 1 time in my life I did we got chicken wraps or somthing

0|1
    0|0
  • Napkins because I have no other reason to be there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wrap of the day as a meal with water. Then I use my unidays Id to get a free cheeseburger 👌🏽

0|1
    0|0
  • i never go to mcDonalds, its too damn expensive for me, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Bacon ranch salad with crispy chicken and a large coke lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Chicken Burger because cheaper, but McChicken is better

1|1
    0|0
  • Go about twice a year. Always get filet-o-fish meal, plain, and a single burger.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Quarter pounder with cheese"

1|1
    0|0
  • Sick.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fillet-O-Fish and nuggets

<3 <3 <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing, it's nasty

0|1
    0|0
  • A big Mac meal.

0|1
    0|0
  • A couple Mcdouble's and fries.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 chicken sandwich combo.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken selects and a Coke zero

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a quarter pounder, medium fries and sprite.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mcgang bang

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely go for dinner I stay home and eat instead

0|1
    0|0
  • quarter pounder meal

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes