One of the appetizer dishes on the menu is "Shrimp Aguachiles", which is raw shrimp, marinated in a avocado, jalapeno, and chile sauce, garnished with red onion and diced jalapenos.
It looks something like this (not the actual restaurant picture but real similar):
Would you order/eat this dish? Vote and share your opinion about why you voted the way you did!
- looks uber delish, i'd order and eat that for sure! Nom nom nom!
- ah what the hell, i'm with that YOLO life and i'll order it once out of curiosity
- I wouldn't order it myself, but i'd taste it if someone else ordered it for the table
- Damnit! I'd order and eat that dish it if the shrimp were cooked, but that raw shrimp makes me nervous
- If the shrimp were cooked instead of raw, I still wouldn't ordered it myself, but i'd taste it
- Raw or cooked, although I like shrimp, I will pass on this dish completely
- I don't like/eat shrimp
Most Helpful Girl
Yes I would give the dish a try. Much like ceviche and the fact that it is a Mexican dish I'm sure something the chili sauce or likely lime juice would be part of the makings which cooks the meats.