Have you/Would you, eat a raw shrimp dish at a restaurant?

There is a restaurant at the golf course in my city, that was recently renovated. It is now a Mexican seafood restaurant! Yummy fishy deliciousness. :-D

One of the appetizer dishes on the menu is "Shrimp Aguachiles", which is raw shrimp, marinated in a avocado, jalapeno, and chile sauce, garnished with red onion and diced jalapenos.

It looks something like this (not the actual restaurant picture but real similar):

Would you order/eat this dish? Vote and share your opinion about why you voted the way you did!

• looks uber delish, i'd order and eat that for sure! Nom nom nom!
  • ah what the hell, i'm with that YOLO life and i'll order it once out of curiosity
  • I wouldn't order it myself, but i'd taste it if someone else ordered it for the table
    Vote C
  • Damnit! I'd order and eat that dish it if the shrimp were cooked, but that raw shrimp makes me nervous
    Vote D
  • If the shrimp were cooked instead of raw, I still wouldn't ordered it myself, but i'd taste it
    Vote E
  • Raw or cooked, although I like shrimp, I will pass on this dish completely
    Vote F
  • I don't like/eat shrimp
    Vote G

1811

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would give the dish a try. Much like ceviche and the fact that it is a Mexican dish I'm sure something the chili sauce or likely lime juice would be part of the makings which cooks the meats.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they handled it with the same care they would regular sushi then I'd trust it. But if the place is a little dodgy then maybe not.

• This is a decently upscale-y restaurant, so I'd trust it

• Yeah I'd say I might try it then, it sounds kinda good