Looking for special bday present for Jack Daniels fan, anyone with some good tips or advice?

My boyfriend is a fan of Jack Daniels, his birthday is coming up and I want to buy some good whiskey for him. I could go with a standard bottle of Jack Daniels but I want it to be something a bit more special. I already looked on the Jack Daniels site but I have no clue about these kinds of things. So perhaps you guys got some good suggestions? Would help a lot!!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't drink so wouldn't know what you could buy (more expensive doesn't always mean better plus the persons own tastes would be hard to guess) except maybe if he has a prefference for certain flavors i. e. smokey, sweet, spicy etc. Maybe get him a nice decanter (the fancy bottle) for the wisky and maybe a more expensive bottle of it then he would normally get. If you don't know much about wisky here are some (suprisingly considering I am a non drinker) interesting videos that explain wisky how its made what to do to make it better etc:https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=M-rjtG_CHzU&index=3&list=PLMviV1kG2V2hL-7oNhQFvt2QN8TfBjdiB
    You could even get him a bottle and then maybe another bottle of a different one to expand his horizons (like some mentioned in the videos (there are 3x videos they did in total about wisky (and several on beer too))

Most Helpful Girl

• Standard bottle of Jack Daniels with Jack Daniels whiskey cups