Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bump.
Bump

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have about 5 coffees a day, it keeps me sharp between the ears and tastes great. I'm English so obviously I enjoy tea too, but usually only in bed to relax before I sleep.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer coffee but drink teas more because they're more versatile & serve different purposes in how healthy they are. Green tea has the antioxidants and helps with weight loss, while chamomille helps with skin. Earl grey is my fsvorite because it tastes good. Sometimes I drink ginger tea because it helps my stomach, too, I don't really know what Red Rooibos does but its not caffienated so I tske that at night. If I drink a whole pot of coffee in a day my stomach will start to hurt.

1|1
    0|0
  • Coffee is superior to me!

Additionally, speaking of tea as well, Green tea is the healthier one. And i love it so much. And in compare of Green Tea and Coffee. Green tea is very much healthier.

Coffee boost anxiety and panic attacks and of course cause sleeping difficulties and many more. But these are the tops. In our today's fast stressful life, even coffee seems handy to stay awake and keep going, yet, in a long run, it can cause permanent damages, so in our nowadays life, less coffee the better. Instead, we can welcome Green tea or Mint tea or even Chamomile drinks which are calming, relaxing and boost our health by many aspects.

Good Luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my Jasmin tea. And "Earl grey tea. Hot" and"there's coffee in the nebula"

0|1
    0|0
  • Mint tea.

1|1
    0|0
  • iced tea and iced coffee

0|1
    0|0
  • They are the same

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes