Have you swallowed a raw egg?

Have you swallowed a raw egg?
I tried once, it was just way too thick.
It literally slipped right back out of my throat, I sort of choked when I attempted to swallow it but it came right back up

... no homo..
  • I have
    Vote A
  • I have tried to
    Vote B
  • I have not
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have done that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I used to make my own protein shakes and add eggs when I was trying to gain weight.

Someone told me that swallowing the raw eggs could give me salmonella so I stopped adding the eggs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe you should be thankful it slipped back out. Raw eggs may be contaminated with bacteria. Raw and under cooked eggs may contain Salmonella, a type of harmful bacteria. This bacteria can be found on egg shells but also inside eggs and cause food poisoning. Symptoms of food poisoning include stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea, fever and headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember when I first tried it. I thought the yolk would meet in my mouth in a sense. It did. It did not and just swallowed it whole like an ice cube. Would never try it again

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to try but mom says you should not eat raw eggs as now days the hen which gives the egg are injected with some things
    Otherwise I will eat it

0|0
    0|0
    • Out of all the people who do it
      I doubt one raw egg would kill you man
      Ignore you can even swallow it

• Yeah I know that lmao 😂

• Yep, I've had raw eggs many times. I used to crack them and knock it back "Rocky" style.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of times. before i used to eat only raw eggs, i used to eat more than 5 raw eggs daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew no I hate eggs even cooked

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes