I'm bored and curious. I made a Thai noodle dish and it turned out amazing af. Would you eat it?

I'm bored and curious. I made a Thai noodle dish and it turned out amazing af. Would you eat it??
  • Hell yeah! If you can cook like that I'll pay you to cook for me.
  • No way, that looks disgusting.
  • I don't like Thai food but your cooking looks awesome!
    Vote C

99

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Thai food! But I'd challenge you in who can make a better Pad Thai dish 😌 You'll probably end up paying me to cook!

• Maybe... Doubtful though. Even if I could pay a world class chef to make great food for me every day I'd rather cook it myself. I love cooking and washing dishes, its relaxing for me. Plus, I just love the fact that I can say "I made that". Most guys my age can't really cook unless they were taught or work in food service. I spent countless hours watching cooking shows and talking to great cooks or watching them to learn.

• Haha I was simply playing on your words with you saying, "If you cook like that, I'll pay you to cook for me!"

I absolutely agree however that cooking is such an enjoyable thing to do. It's actually something I enjoy doing with a bunch of friends or as a date night in. Food always brings people together 🙂 I however also love to splurge on food and treat myself every now and then to a girl's night out at a nice resturant.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks not bad... I don't like eating food unless I know the person cooks it well hahah... just ruins it for me if I ever have it again
    Chicken needs to be shredded off not chunks
    Needs a better balance of vegetables to meat to noddles

other than that... looks solid

• I was thinking the same thing about the veggies. It called for 2 oz of matchstick carrots, but I'm gonna put four next time.

• that is true... but it's always good to first get a feel for what the flavour profile should kinda of be... then you can branch off from there and get a little creative

Like with Asian Thai dishes such as stir fry noodles... you are looking at sauces like soya, hoisin, sesame seed oil, oyster sauce

usually a combination of those work... but I mean ya play with it a little and have some fun.. you can even use shrimp or beef

• TripleAce I made recreated the dish you sent me.