I'm bored and curious. I made a Thai noodle dish and it turned out amazing af. Would you eat it?

I'm bored and curious. I made a Thai noodle dish and it turned out amazing af. Would you eat it??
  • Hell yeah! If you can cook like that I'll pay you to cook for me.
    Vote A
  • No way, that looks disgusting.
    Vote B
  • I don't like Thai food but your cooking looks awesome!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Thai food! But I'd challenge you in who can make a better Pad Thai dish 😌 You'll probably end up paying me to cook!

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe... Doubtful though. Even if I could pay a world class chef to make great food for me every day I'd rather cook it myself. I love cooking and washing dishes, its relaxing for me. Plus, I just love the fact that I can say "I made that". Most guys my age can't really cook unless they were taught or work in food service. I spent countless hours watching cooking shows and talking to great cooks or watching them to learn.

• Haha I was simply playing on your words with you saying, "If you cook like that, I'll pay you to cook for me!"

I absolutely agree however that cooking is such an enjoyable thing to do. It's actually something I enjoy doing with a bunch of friends or as a date night in. Food always brings people together 🙂 I however also love to splurge on food and treat myself every now and then to a girl's night out at a nice resturant.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks not bad... I don't like eating food unless I know the person cooks it well hahah... just ruins it for me if I ever have it again
    Chicken needs to be shredded off not chunks
    Needs a better balance of vegetables to meat to noddles

other than that... looks solid

0|1
    0|0
    • I was thinking the same thing about the veggies. It called for 2 oz of matchstick carrots, but I'm gonna put four next time.

• Show All
    • that is true... but it's always good to first get a feel for what the flavour profile should kinda of be... then you can branch off from there and get a little creative

Like with Asian Thai dishes such as stir fry noodles... you are looking at sauces like soya, hoisin, sesame seed oil, oyster sauce

usually a combination of those work... but I mean ya play with it a little and have some fun.. you can even use shrimp or beef

• TripleAce I made recreated the dish you sent me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Sure i'd eat it

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely pay you for it if it really taste as good af 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh it does. Those neighbor girls upstairs are in for a real treat this weekend. They brought me store bought cookies for a neighborhood move in gift. I was like wow thanks and turns out after talking for a bit one of them can burn water, the other two can only follow a box dinner instructions. They go out or order in ALL the time. The pizza guy literally just left like 10 mins ago.

• Show All
    • If I opened a restaurant, it would be food in general not just Thai. I'm too set on being a musician though! 😊

• I can tell by your username:)

• Is this Phad Thai? look nice as foreigner did. I will eat it, dont worry.

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks yummy !! I'm jealous because I can't cook at all ! I even burn microwave popcorn 😋 I'm hopeless

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know how either. I started with a need for survival and a desire to save money for a new car. I did the same thing when I installed my sound system in my car. Had no idea, but didn't care. Watched hours of videos, made some mistakes, but eventually figured it out and I get lots of compliments on how good it sounds. Same with food. I used to only know grilled cheese, hot dogs, spaghetti, box macaroni etc. But processed food is bad for you and it makes you bloated and affects your body in many ways. I figured I was single because I didn't know how to look good. I thought I was kinda fat honestly. So I worked hard to look good, still single, but lots of women say hi and chat with me so must be doing something right.

• Show All
    • Dude that's amazing !!! 😊 Keep doing what you're doing ! You're an inspiration

• You better believe I will! 😎

• yes indeed :) looks yummy!

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been single for awhile now. Do you think I could swoon a girl with good cooking or no?

• Show All
    • White wine balances best with chicken. I was going to pick up some as a "icing on the cake". I dont drink though so it would be for the girls and I know one of them does because she wandered into the laundry room drunk two nights ago thinking it was her apartment door. I helped her up the stairs so she wouldn't hurt herself. She was really trashed.

• they will enjoy the wine :)

• Looks awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • looks soo tasty my stomach growled lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Your a late night eater too?

• Show All
    • Hmm... So you only graduated hs? Whats your current occupation if you dont mind me asking?

• administrative secretary? or at least it's like that in Spanish lol I work with the kid's mom

• Looks yummy l would eat it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Im a simple man, you offer me food and i will eat it. That looks not only like food, but good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice and delicious 👍👍

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks tasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... send it through the mail for me

0|0
    0|0
  • what's in the sauce lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Chef secret, but I'll give you the jist. Tiny bit of fish sauce, tsp of hot chill oil and 1/2 cup of a homade sweet chili sauce I made. Store bought has corn syrup and bunch of other crap thats not good for you.

• spuds good

• sounds good lol

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the beef?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes