Do you like to cook?

& of course can you cook?

I like and can cook, my mom and I are always switching up.

But when I'm alone I don't cook often, so my main reason to cook is actually my little sister or my mom when she isn't working and home and exhausted and if both aren't around I don't really cook for myself

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Its my passion, i cook meals for the week for my friends in college, and growing up cooked for mu little brother before he joined the military and his biggest he told me after 2 years he misses my cooking :)

It truly makes me gappy when someone compliments me on my cooking!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, i love cooking. My mum and grandmother taught me how to cook from a young age. I'd often help out in the kitchen.

I often invite friends and family over to mine for a meal. I also cook for myself if i am on my own

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• I don't cook unless I need to.. Which is mainly breakfast.. It's decent.. Can't say I hate it.. Haha.. Sometimes I just feel lazy though, and think it's too much work..

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook the basics but i dont like it unless im pretty bored. Eating and cooking are 2 of the things that actually consume time for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its ok. I can pan cook but i don't usually oven or even pot cook. If that makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't even cook eggs. I'm too paranoid about the possibility of messing up for everything I try to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a good cook, better than most guys my age, but cooking for one is difficult at best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't cook often but I love to cook.
    I make some pretty good chili, my spaghetti isn't too bad, I do however bake some terrific zucchini bread

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes. I love cooking for people and I'm pretty good at making really nice dishes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Marraige material

0|0
    0|0
  • Most time I like to cook and I think I cook O. K.
    Last few nights I've been too tired/lazy to cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to cook. But when I am with my parents, I don't cook often lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I cook for myself when I'm alone. it's one of my hobbies and i enjoy cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course I love to cook. But everytime a new dish.

0|0
    0|0
  • i always cook. I like making stuff that I like to eat

0|0
    0|0
  • I do to a degree. I'm more into Indian curries and other spicy dishes. I'm better at desserts.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I don't like cooking... If I am alone I would prefer bread butter... Ot a restaurant

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah well, I'm often cooking plain things, since I don't want to spend too much time on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only make my own breakfast tea and coffee , nothing more

0|0
    0|0
  • i enjoy cooking and actually did it for a career

1|0
    0|0
  • not really. i like to eat more :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I m. living alone ı. must to. cook

1|0
    0|0
  • love to cook

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook but its not usually edible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking Gammon and sweet potato tonight.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first preference is not to cook :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually cook and prepare my own snacks

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I try to experiment different taste

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't enjoy cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook but only do it if I have to

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot cook x

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup i do cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Honesty I was never taught how to cook stuff my dad would have taught me but am still in the learning process right now I only know how to do what in the boxes and that it
    But yes I do like to make stuff at the same time not really

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to.
    But when you've just come home from work and you have put in the effort to cook a decent meal you start to consider hiring a chef

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohh I love cooking. I taught myself how to cook and I'm pretty good now. I love cooking for myself and one other person

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a good cook (well my mom says so) but I don't like to cook because I never like to eat the food I cook. So I just get other people to do it for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I do usually. I especially love cooking and baking things that are unhealthy even though I don't eat them. šŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind doing and I cook really well, but it's not really my favorite thing to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup I love to cook and everyone says I'm a great cook! šŸ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • I can do the most basic stuff but I hate cooking. With passion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no choice jk. Yes I like to cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy the process but I'm not very good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • l like to cook. I think we should be friends :)

1|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy cooking but I prefer to bake

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes