Do you like to cook?

& of course can you cook?

I like and can cook, my mom and I are always switching up.

But when I'm alone I don't cook often, so my main reason to cook is actually my little sister or my mom when she isn't working and home and exhausted and if both aren't around I don't really cook for myself

1536

Most Helpful Guy

• Its my passion, i cook meals for the week for my friends in college, and growing up cooked for mu little brother before he joined the military and his biggest he told me after 2 years he misses my cooking :)

It truly makes me gappy when someone compliments me on my cooking!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, i love cooking. My mum and grandmother taught me how to cook from a young age. I'd often help out in the kitchen.

I often invite friends and family over to mine for a meal. I also cook for myself if i am on my own