If you had to avoid phallic shaped food for a month - what would you eat? And what would you miss the most?

Rules:

- Can't eat the same thing over and over again.

- Cutting the food into a different shape doesn't count.

If you had to avoid phallic shaped food for a month - what would you eat? And what would you miss the most?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I started to think do I even eat phallic shaped food, and only things that came to mind were cucumbers and carrots. Which I would be sad to loose. But my diet usually consists of chicken, pasta, salad and rice, so I don't think it would be a problem. Although rice might be a microphallic thing (?). I usually eat square bread and round fruit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• There are breads of all shapes... so bread isn't going to be forbidden...

www.hrt.hr/media/tt_news/kruh-ispod-peke10__2_.jpg

Only naturally shaped foods could be in this scenario.
    So I'd be eating everything I already eat... except bananas, zucchinis and cucumbers...

I'll be okay for a month...

0|0
    0|0
  • So I'd basically need to cut out hot dogs and corn from my diet then? Easy enough, I had to stop cooking them because bbq season is over anyways 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes