What's your favorite restaurant?

What's your favorite restaurant?I love Italian food, so my favorite restaurant here in Seattle is Spinasse. It's a very cozy restaurant and I love the food, especially their Carbonaras. Had dinner there last Friday with my dad and my future stepmom and she loved it. I'd definitely recommend it for everyone that likes Italian food, lives here in Seattle or is visiting our city. My dad is also friends with the owner, so it's always easy to get a table.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Briosos it was a fancy local Italian restaurant that was close to where I used to live and the food was the best I haven't been there in a while though I really miss the food from that place a lot lol

1|0
    0|0
    • also I miss going to places like Fridays but those are mainstream than Briosos

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite place to eat where I live is somewhere called Wackers. It's a fish and chip resturtant. www.google.co.uk/search

That link should work lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I love Mexican, Chinese and Italian food.
    If it's Mexican it's one of three places
    Amigos, Los Margaritas or Mexi Wing.
    Chinese food it's China Garden unless I'm working downtown in which case it'll be Shangri la .
    Italian there's a number of places I've been I love to eat at.
    My all time favorite place to eat is Pineapple Willys in Panama city beach Florida. Fresh seafood , so amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • really don't have time to plan and go to restaurants, but I went to a italian restaurant (forgot its name) with my girlfriend here in Boston and it was really good

1|0
    0|0
  • Texas Longhorn. Just so lovely meat there :3 we now eat there every New years eve

2|0
    0|0
  • I Love Street Joint Food hahaha I Like To Kill Myself ⚡

1|0
    0|0
  • The one I work in. The rest are all disgusting and poorly maintained around me.

1|0
    0|0
  • In Moncton, New Brunswick, there is a restaurent called Osaka Hibashi. Soooo gooood!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Is yours chucky cheeses because your only 15 mine's IHOP

0|0
    0|0
  • Mandarin

1|0
    0|0
  • I need one. Don't have 1

1|0
    0|0
  • A snowball stand near my mom's house

1|0
    0|0
  • Vivilore in Independence, MO

1|0
    0|0
  • Logan's

1|0
    0|0
  • Brazilian bbg

0|0
    0|0
  • Raven cafe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• i really love the view of this restaurant

a248.e.akamai.net/.../1185_2709_ph1.jpg

2|0
    0|0
    • Really beautiful. Here in Seattle we have a restaurant inside the Space Needle and the view is amazing, it's like you're having dinner on the sky, hence why it's called SkyCity. It's closed for renovation now.

• I'm Italian and there's this amazing restaurant that is owned by Italians. It's amazing. Many people can't properly cook Italian food.
    As for fast food, I love McDonald's.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, didn't know you were Italian. That's really nice, Italian food is the best.

• I actually like street food better than restaurant, here in the Caribbean, there are a variety of street food that surprisingly are not unhealthy... Nothing beats drinking at a pub and walking through the avenue for food at night, it's busy all the time and fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shin chon garden in md, a korean bbq only because it has my favorite meal called dduk bo sahm... with rice patty ingredients, 3 types of meat pieces, 2 kinds of soup, side dishes, rice bowl, etc, they taste freaking amazing together... without this, my life was empty and my old fave food was almost everything -- korean, Chinese, mexican, Italian, American, Indian, Greek, etc except most seafood but this takes the cake. If you visit, warning it is a group meal for about 6 on average and you use hands to hold the wrap up... the picture don't do justice but it's something

1|0
    0|0
  • veselka, a popular ukranian restaurant in the east village. i love their fried pierogis and goulash.

new wonjo... for when i want quick bibimbap.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a Chinese Restaurant called Wonderful House. Despite the terrible name, the food was ammmaaazziing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like Kisaku, a Japanese restaurant here in San Mateo. Really recommend it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Westow House :-) it's where I went on my second date, and still go to all the time with my fiancé.

http://westowhouse.com

westowhouse.com/.../WestowHouse-1.jpg

media.cylex-uk.co.uk/.../...863931_Sunday_Menu.png

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't like restaurants bit the food is good... Most of the times

1|0
    0|0
  • The one I like in Spanaway wa is samurai Japanese steakhouse

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Mexican food and spicy food. So any place that sells that, I'm all up for it.😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Chinese restaurant in the Netherlands called Atlantis

1|0
    0|0
  • indian and mexican

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really have one

1|0
    0|0
  • Texadelphia

1|0
    0|0
  • Le Port.

1|0
    0|0
  • Olive Garden because I love Italian food.

1|0
    0|0
  • chipotle

1|0
    0|0
  • My homemade pancakes 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Chillies

1|0
    0|0
  • Flemmings. 150 a person but worth it