What's your favorite restaurant?

What's your favorite restaurant?I love Italian food, so my favorite restaurant here in Seattle is Spinasse. It's a very cozy restaurant and I love the food, especially their Carbonaras. Had dinner there last Friday with my dad and my future stepmom and she loved it. I'd definitely recommend it for everyone that likes Italian food, lives here in Seattle or is visiting our city. My dad is also friends with the owner, so it's always easy to get a table.

2316

Most Helpful Guy

• Briosos it was a fancy local Italian restaurant that was close to where I used to live and the food was the best I haven't been there in a while though I really miss the food from that place a lot lol

• also I miss going to places like Fridays but those are mainstream than Briosos

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite place to eat where I live is somewhere called Wackers. It's a fish and chip resturtant. www.google.co.uk/search

That link should work lol