A co-worker is retiring next week and somehow I've been recruited to bake the cake. I've narrowed it down to these as I know she likes the flavours but can't decide.
I'm confident making all of these, and it'll be big enough to serve 50, so depending on the cake chosen will most likely be tiered.
Help me out!
- Caramel buttercream and chocolate mudVote A
- Chocolate and raspberry mousse cakeVote B
- Dark chocolate mud and raspberryVote C
- White chocolate mudVote D
- Plain yellow cake and ganachVote E