Do you ever drink or get drunk by yourself?

I actually rather drink by myself than in public. I tend to embarrass myself after a couple of drinks. But when I drink at home, I'm not scarred to get lost/ get in trouble or make a fool of myself. I can enjoy a movie, eat what I want, and dance if I want to. So do any of you guys drink by yourself?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, it is not as bad as people may think. Depending on your mood, put some music on and get some good beers or alcohol beverages. Drink it slowly feel in the moment, embrace the peace. And why not maybe text with some people you care about. The goal been, getting stress off and having a good time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I LOVE your answer! It makes me feel so much better! Thanks and cheers! :)

• No problem 👍😆🍹

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on my mood, sometimes a good beer or scotch at home with music is nice for me, sometimes out with friends and drinking vodka is nice as well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• i prefer to drink with others, as alcohol (or pot, if it were legal) is the only thing that gets me "out of my shell," but I'm usually alone when I start drinking, and remain that way.

Of course I don't drink that much..

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like drinking in public or with someone i even slightly dont like i can handle myself pretty good but i do it to unwind but u r perfectly normal

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually drink a very small amount on weekends by myself, not enough to even catch a buzz. But I drank far more when I was much younger, but I almost always drank while around others

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel what your saying lol same but I prefer to drink wine or a bottle with a girl and just chill by myself sounds depressing

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaper than a DUI, but I rarely drink more than a couple anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely more than a beer or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never drink unless I'm alone or with someone!

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont like to be drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • Every night

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer drinking with friends even tho i might sometimes make a gool out of myself but so do they. Its more fun that way for me. But i also do drink a glass of wine sometimes alone or so

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. That being said, I've slways lived with friends so someone is aaaaalways keen for a bevvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink at all. I'm boring like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes