Do you ever order food when you're unsure what it is? How adventurous are you when it comes to stuff like this?

As in, would you order bunny chow?

Do you ever order food when you're unsure what it is? How adventurous are you when it comes to stuff like this?
Or perhaps blackfish?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'd order bunny chow (used to think it had actual bunnies in when I was little)

But normally if I find a place that I really like I work my way through the menu, just so that I can try new things

0|1
    0|0
    • That one stuck in my mind because many years ago, I ordered one in Durban, without fully knowing exactly what I was going to get!

I was very pleasantly surprised indeed - although the name didn't exactly suggest mutton...

• I know😂 and my cousins let me belive it was bunnies😂 still not the biggest of fans but babatjie is nice or koeksisters (if you've tried either)

• Yep, tried both - I used to make my own version of bobotie over here, actually - not sure why I stopped doing that. Might put that on the agenda for next weekend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll try anything. Sure I'd try bunny chow

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I am adventurous with food. If I was unsure about a particular dish, I'd ask the person to describe it too me, so I could understand it better. Most of the time I do try it

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'll order new things I've never had before. It's a good way to broaden your tastes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to try new stuff in general
    If I don't like it no biggy I can always get smthng else 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I am adventureous but I hate when i stay hungry

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I tend to stick to what I know but I do like to try new stuff. Mostly when I'm offered.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes