Do you ever order food when you're unsure what it is? How adventurous are you when it comes to stuff like this?

As in, would you order bunny chow?

Or perhaps blackfish?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'd order bunny chow (used to think it had actual bunnies in when I was little)

But normally if I find a place that I really like I work my way through the menu, just so that I can try new things

• That one stuck in my mind because many years ago, I ordered one in Durban, without fully knowing exactly what I was going to get!

I was very pleasantly surprised indeed - although the name didn't exactly suggest mutton...

• I know😂 and my cousins let me belive it was bunnies😂 still not the biggest of fans but babatjie is nice or koeksisters (if you've tried either)

• Yep, tried both - I used to make my own version of bobotie over here, actually - not sure why I stopped doing that. Might put that on the agenda for next weekend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll try anything. Sure I'd try bunny chow