What do you like to cook or bake most?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love baking cookies, bread, and different kinds of desserts (pies, tarts, muffins, etc) I also like decorating too, which is another reason why I enjoy baking.

I just made some Peanut Butter cookies earlier today. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I like chocolate chip more sorry lol but those look good!!πŸ™ƒ my sister loves making peanut butter cookies I like em too

• Thank you!
      Aw, well chocolate chip is another fav. of mine :)

• Your welcome 😊 I like baking cakes, brownies most haven't baked anything in awhile tho.

Most Helpful Guy

• Brownies. All my friends love them. I only bake on rare occasions. Maybe once or twice a year. I picked it up from an ex who used to bake and I would help her out. She always made great tasting stuff and I really enjoyed baking with her. Every now and then I bake something new to learn new things.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I make a killer jambalaya. It's my specialty. I love baking cookies too. I like the way the house smells when cookies are in the oven.

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite things to cook are actually jambalaya, curries, stews, and chilis. I just like the smells that build up.
    I like baking pies tho - apple, buttermilk chess. And cinnamon rolls and bread.

1|1
    0|0
  • Even though I don't eat them, I love making desserts like brownies, cookies, cupcakes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sweet, what do you like cooking like dinner wise?

• Show All
    • Time flies πŸ‘

• For sure πŸ‘πŸΌ happy new year!

• I love baking breads - banana bread, orange-carrot bread, zucchini bread and I love cooking this lemon and dill salmon πŸ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything chocolate! Chocolate cake, chocolate pie, chocolate chip cookies, I'm a MAJOR choco-holic! Lol πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • No way me too! I knew I wasn't the only one with this disease😭 I like making smoothies with chocolate stuff from ice cream to candy bars then graham crackers, bananas, ice & whipped cream

• cake and cookies
    cause I love cake and I'm good at baking cookies

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly bake, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to cook.

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite thing to make is a tomato, spinach and mushroom omelette with pepperjack cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • Beets with greens and tons of garlic. Then you pour it over rice. Super good

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to cook rice everyday. And bake moist brownies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cookies or tacos. Cookies are my thing though my man loves it

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really cook or anything. I can make, um, pancakes and stuff. If that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cook because if I was to bake I'd make unhealthy food

0|0
    0|0
  • Brownies.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like both but I cook more things

0|1
    0|0
  • Both! They're so fun, how can I chose?

0|1
    0|0
    • No idea lol I like baking a bit more though cause you can make cakes or cookies. Well not like your "cake" but I like ice cream cake most

• Chicken, Cake, People I don't like.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm mad about sti-frys

0|0
    0|0
    • Stir-fry is good, I've made pasta before

• Pasta is good, I'm pretty darn good at making the white sauce... but I still love my egg fried rice and my Singapore noodles ^_^
      And I can't bake... I always mess up something.

• You just need practice is all & white sauce is so goooodd on noodles. Fried rice is my goal

• brownies and cookies

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Chili

0|0
    0|0
  • New things, I love cooking lasagna.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cake every time.

0|0