Favorite Alcoholic Drinks?

☆ My 21st birthday is coming up, and I'd love some suggestions! ☆

717

Most Helpful Guy

• May I present the Bullfrog! ! Served in a pint glass filled with crushed ice, it consists of white rum, vodka, gin, tequila, triple sec and blue curacao. Topped off with bit of red bull. Couple of these should keep you going all night.

Next, we have the Flaming Lamborghini. Usually served in a Martini glass, first, a shot each of kahlua and sambucca are set ablaze in the glass. Then separate shots of blur curacao and baileys are poured in the Flaming mixture. You have to sip it quickly through a straw so you don't burn yourself. If there ever was a perfect birthday shot / cocktail, this is it.

And finally, my personal favourite, The Irish Car Bomb. Just dunk a shot of Bailey's into half a pint of guiness and chug it down. Tastes like chocolate milk and feels like a warm hug from the inside out.

• Wait, like actually burn yourself? With real fire? Ha. Sounds dangerous. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Certainly not for the faint of heart... but it only sounds scarier than it looks. Once the bartender pours the 2 shots, you just pop your straw in and go to town, you'll be done before you know it. Although, you should probably keep your hair away from it... open fire and all, ya know

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink alcohol, but Salmiakki Koskenkorva smells the best.

• Is it a fennel / aniseed flavoured liquor? Sounds like it... but im curious?

• It's a Salmiakki flavour, there isn't exactly an English word for it. I think they use salty liquorice to describe it.

• That's what I thought. I think it may be similar to absinthe and arak.

Wish I could try it