Favorite Alcoholic Drinks?

☆ My 21st birthday is coming up, and I'd love some suggestions! ☆

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• May I present the Bullfrog! ! Served in a pint glass filled with crushed ice, it consists of white rum, vodka, gin, tequila, triple sec and blue curacao. Topped off with bit of red bull. Couple of these should keep you going all night.

Next, we have the Flaming Lamborghini. Usually served in a Martini glass, first, a shot each of kahlua and sambucca are set ablaze in the glass. Then separate shots of blur curacao and baileys are poured in the Flaming mixture. You have to sip it quickly through a straw so you don't burn yourself. If there ever was a perfect birthday shot / cocktail, this is it.

And finally, my personal favourite, The Irish Car Bomb. Just dunk a shot of Bailey's into half a pint of guiness and chug it down. Tastes like chocolate milk and feels like a warm hug from the inside out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait, like actually burn yourself? With real fire? Ha. Sounds dangerous. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Certainly not for the faint of heart... but it only sounds scarier than it looks. Once the bartender pours the 2 shots, you just pop your straw in and go to town, you'll be done before you know it. Although, you should probably keep your hair away from it... open fire and all, ya know

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink alcohol, but Salmiakki Koskenkorva smells the best.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is it a fennel / aniseed flavoured liquor? Sounds like it... but im curious?

• It's a Salmiakki flavour, there isn't exactly an English word for it. I think they use salty liquorice to describe it.

• That's what I thought. I think it may be similar to absinthe and arak.

Wish I could try it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Try beer. DO NOT try hard liquor first, or ever really 😅. I made that mistake today, by buying what I thought would be good rum, but it's very very alcoholic-tasting 🤣🤣. Google some nice tasting light beers and choose from there. They'll taste fairly good, with maybe a slight bitter aftertaste. There's hundreds of beers to try out. Again, DO NOT try out the hard liquors. You'll probably be very disappointed.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohh no! I really hate alcoholic drinks that taste like alcohol. I've had a sip of vodka before and it wasn't good. But what counts as hard liqour? I'm really not knowledgeable about adult drinks haha

• Rum, tequila, whiskey, vodka, bourbon, gin, etc. would be hard liquor.

• Have a bartender make you a royal flush. If they don't know what it is, it's crown royal with peach schnapps, cranberry juice and a splash of sprite. Hands down my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • if I had to say , for your first time , I'd say go for a cranberry breezer it's extremely light and isn't an acquired taste , i. e. you should enjoy it !

1|0
    0|0
  • Crown Royal (Whisky) is my best friend. Just don't mix liquors with beer and eat something beforehand to settle your stomach.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer, run and coke, rye and ginger ale, scotch on ice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink often but Wine/Vodka is pretty good stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • Jack, straight. With coke to wash it down. Powder or liquid lol ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • may i ask, why exactly do you want to ruin your 21st birthday?

0|0
    0|0
    • Really guy?

• Show All
    • you're goddamn right

• It's fine. It's not my bad.

• Remy martin 1738. I would rate it close to blue label but its much cheaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka and coconut water :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Long Islands or tequila straight up

1|0
    0|0
  • Go crazy on vodka for the first couple of years..

1|0
    0|0
  • Chivase or j&b or biere

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer I keep it simple

1|0
    0|0
  • Order a cement mixer !

0|0
    0|0
  • You not necessarily need all those hard alcohol to make it great. Make it special for you however that applies to you. I say gathet your closest people and get them ready for a hell of a night. Planing ahead and some smirnoff bottles, would make it better.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Anything sweet and tropical like, blue Hawaiians are cool and pina coladas

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink but I'd say go Piña Colada

1|0
    0|0
  • Arches & lemonade

1|0
    0|0
  • I love sex on the beach, or vodka and orange juice. Though found that amerretto and apple juice is lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know on my 21 birthday I was pregnant

0|0
    0|0
  • Jack Daniels and cola, mojito, cosmopolitan

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes