What is a common ingredient or ingredients you find in most burgers and pizza that you always leave out?

For me it's onions. they will always go!

179

Most Helpful Girl

• What the heck? Raw onions are a must on my burger. Pizza, I prefer it, but it is not common and I have accepted that.

What about grilled onions? They add a sweetness (which I personally hate) that people really love, especially people that normally do not like onions.

Since you live in California, have you ever gotten an In-N-Out burger animal style? And if so, and if you still hate onions, I will finally accept it.

But I do not get it. Onions are the best thing to almost every meal. You just need to know how much onion to add but an onion should always be appreciated it. :)

If I had to pick one common ingredient in pizza and burgers and if it was not a tomatoe or onion then I am not sure what other common ingredient they have except for cheese. And please do not make me give up my cheese.

I think this is really a trick question that is ultimately designed at hating onions. :p Shame on you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing. I eat everything on or in the thing.