What is a common ingredient or ingredients you find in most burgers and pizza that you always leave out?

For me it's onions. they will always go!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What the heck? Raw onions are a must on my burger. Pizza, I prefer it, but it is not common and I have accepted that.

What about grilled onions? They add a sweetness (which I personally hate) that people really love, especially people that normally do not like onions.

Since you live in California, have you ever gotten an In-N-Out burger animal style? And if so, and if you still hate onions, I will finally accept it.

But I do not get it. Onions are the best thing to almost every meal. You just need to know how much onion to add but an onion should always be appreciated it. :)

If I had to pick one common ingredient in pizza and burgers and if it was not a tomatoe or onion then I am not sure what other common ingredient they have except for cheese. And please do not make me give up my cheese.

I think this is really a trick question that is ultimately designed at hating onions. :p Shame on you. :)

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing. I eat everything on or in the thing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Umm egg. We have an Aussie pizza that requires cracked eggs. I don't like it in a burger/on a pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • For burgers I leave off the "salad" eat mine cheese, mayo and ketchup only.
    And for pizza I leave off olives, peppers and feta cheese. I like a meat lovers with onions and mushrooms extra cheese. Or stuffed crust pizza, which nobody but me likes so I never get to order one.

0|1
    0|0
    • So like hardly any veggies?

• Yea, only for burgers and pizza. If the lettuce on a burger gets hot it makes me sick- hence Crohn's disease. Can't eat peppers so that's out too. It's hard finding things that won't hurt me to eat. I get frustrated 😭

• Lettuce and tomatoes, on burgers. I hate food that "falls apart" when I eat it. A whole piece of lettuce or tomato tends to pull the meat and bread askew, and shredded lettuce just rains down all over the damn place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well for burgers it's pickles. I HATEE pickles with a passion. I also don't like cheese in my burgers. Yuck. Pizza I don't really like sausages on my pizza and pepperoni. Tbh I just like plain cheese pizza (boring I know)

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheese in burgers I find disgusting! (pickles and burger sauce too)

On pizza olives

0|1
    0|0
  • Onions. Definitely onions. I love onions on everything no matter how they are cooked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Agreed. Raw onion specifically. Looove caramelised.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not picky about pizza. I leave out tomatoes and any kind of condiment on a burger.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the common ingredients. I leave out the salad.

0|1
    0|0
  • The burger itself

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheese

0|2
    0|1
  • Onions, I hate them

0|1
    0|0
  • Green peppers on pizza. No thanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • tomatoes for me.. I really like grilled onions

0|1
    0|0
  • The meat. I'm a vegetarian.

0|1
    0|0
  • ... Can't think of any, lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• On burgers, cheese has to go. On pizza I'll tolerate it to a certain degree.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate olives. Shit... that doesn't go on burgers. Common thing I don't like? Onions probably.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate onions! And the tomatoes go too. I like pickles though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't dislike it but BBQ sauce is overrated. Mustard needs to make a comeback on cheesburgers

0|1
    0|0
  • Green peppers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Onion, especially raw ones...

0|1
    0|0
  • Most to all greens and tartar and mayo sauce

0|1
    0|0
  • Mushrooms suck