How fast do you eat?

How fast do you eat?I'm a really really slow eater and I got bored.. so this question was born 😂 Also was kinda inspired by watching my friend eat a bowl of Lucky Charms the other day at like 4 am. Also my sister eats her food so fast that I always wonder if she can even taste it. An entire burger? Gone in less than a minute. A big bowl of pasta? Gone in like three. A salad? Probably around two minutes. A hotdog? Probably like two seconds.
Okay I'm obviously being a bit dramatic.. But honestly some of that is the dead truth 😅

So how fast do you typically eat?
(Sexual comments will be responded as I've mentioned right in the description that this is specifically food related and not anything sexual. So don't even try to pull that stuff with me 😑)
  • Faster than Sonic can run.. I'm always the first one done
    Vote A
  • I'm pretty fast.. So the food doesn't really last.
    Vote B
  • While it's still hot and fresh out the pot.
    Vote C
  • I like to taste my food.. But I'll go fast when I'm in the mood
    Vote D
  • I'm pretty slow, I can probably pick up the pace though.
    Vote E
  • You'd swear I had no teeth from the pace that I eat.
    Vote F
  • Other Opinion/Comment
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat fast but not too fast, every meal usually takes 5 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd say that's a bit on the faster side depending on how much ya eat

• All my meals are practically the same size and I don't eat much, I get full really fast.

• Ah gotcha gotcha.. You could have a slow metabolism that could explain it

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• If I have to be somewhere, I eat quickly. If I'm on my own time (especially if spending time with family), then I eat much more slowly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I m very fast eater sometimes my family members dont sit properly or starts their Salads or any other starter, I ate my food and going to wash my hands, I can't wait single second if somebody calls for Breakfast or Dinner (Lunch I usually take alone)

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends on what im eating, if its something i dont like it will take a while
    If its something i do li- wait, where did the food go?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten used to having to shovel down food at work, unfortunately it's habit now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm terrible for eating WAY too fast. I can't seem to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat food so fast it's almost not worth even making lol

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I inhale my food.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Absolutely, although I really shouldn't eat fast. It could come back and haunt me with digestive disorders like IBS.

• Ah yeah I gotcha. I used to eat super fast also! I trained myself to eat slower though. I would sit and force myself to thoroughly chew my food and actually take the time to taste it all... A good way of doing this is to describe what each and every bite tastes like in your head. Detail is better since it takes up more time and helps you to eat even slower. And soon if you do it every meal for like a week then your muscles will remember and it'll be muscle memory. Hope this helps!

• Depends how hungry I am..

0|0
    0|0
  • I finished my food record 2mins

0|0
    0|0
  • medium

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a pretty slow eater if I'm enjoying my food

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend what I eat, if I like what I have to eat, I eat very fast (though I'm generally the last to finish since I eat a lot).
    But if I don't like what I have to eat, I'm very very slow.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat way too fast XD I just like it boiling hot! Hahaha I don't like it cold. Unless if it's an actual cold item. But my hands work faster then my brain. So I'll just stuff myself till I regret it hahaha XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha oh goodness 😂 I used to be like that when I was really little! But I forced myself to slow down when I'm eating and now it's hard to eat faster if I'm in a rush LOL

• Show All
    • I will take your skills and try it myself xD. I will just need to talk myself through it xD

• Well eyy there ya go! Best of luck! Keep me posted fam xD

• I think I'm kinda moderate like I think I'm slow at eating bc I like to savor my food you know but I could be fast too if I'm that hungry I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat fast if I am hungry but I always try to eat really slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty fast-usually takes about 5-10 minutes to finish a meal

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really fast but I like to eat while it is still hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually eat very slow, but it also depends on how hungry I am, so sometimes I'll eat fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty slow eater.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer F 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes