How fast do you eat?

How fast do you eat?I'm a really really slow eater and I got bored.. so this question was born 😂 Also was kinda inspired by watching my friend eat a bowl of Lucky Charms the other day at like 4 am. Also my sister eats her food so fast that I always wonder if she can even taste it. An entire burger? Gone in less than a minute. A big bowl of pasta? Gone in like three. A salad? Probably around two minutes. A hotdog? Probably like two seconds.
Okay I'm obviously being a bit dramatic.. But honestly some of that is the dead truth 😅

So how fast do you typically eat?
(Sexual comments will be responded as I've mentioned right in the description that this is specifically food related and not anything sexual. So don't even try to pull that stuff with me 😑)
  • Faster than Sonic can run.. I'm always the first one done
  • I'm pretty fast.. So the food doesn't really last.
  • While it's still hot and fresh out the pot.
    Vote C
  • I like to taste my food.. But I'll go fast when I'm in the mood
    Vote D
  • I'm pretty slow, I can probably pick up the pace though.
    Vote E
  • You'd swear I had no teeth from the pace that I eat.
    Vote F
  • Other Opinion/Comment
    Vote G

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat fast but not too fast, every meal usually takes 5 minutes.

• I'd say that's a bit on the faster side depending on how much ya eat

• All my meals are practically the same size and I don't eat much, I get full really fast.

• Ah gotcha gotcha.. You could have a slow metabolism that could explain it

Most Helpful Girl