(I'm just tryna save some more money guys lol.. But I'm also simply curious about this topic.. Two birds with one stone 😷)
Most Helpful Guy
Easy, cooking for yourself. Look at the pros:
1. Same ingredients can be used in multiple dishes
2. It increases your skills
3. Decrease chances of health problems as the ingredients are bought by you, so you know the quality of ingredients.
4. It's way cheaper, even a mid priced meal has profit of the restaurant and labour of the chef's and waiters included in it.
5. Variety of food depends on what you can make and not. Also you can always learn new recipes.
1. It consumes a lot of time to make it in the beginning but as you start cooking regularly, your planning takes shorter time and cooking time also reduces.
2. Washing your dishes is a pain in the a**, but there is nothing you can do about it and cleaning up the kitchen is EXHAUSTING to say the least.
Seeing the cons eating out seems tempting as doing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen afterwards is boring and monotonous. The upside is the health factors , skill development and also reduced money spent.
So I would choose cooking for myself.
I hope I have helped!
Most Helpful Girl
A lot cheaper to cook your own food, because when you order food you're also paying for the restaurant staff, the rent on their space, the owner's profit, etc. But it's still fun to eat out sometimes.